GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Uni PC Equipment"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/06/04 at 19:15
Regular
"NULL"
OK, I've got most of the PC stuff I'll need for Uni, but there are a few things I need.

Primarily:
- Desktop speakers (just 2 satellites, not with subwoofer or anything, but reasonable quality and power)
- TV Card (I've got one at the moment - Hauppauge WinTV - but it can't record very well at all - e.g. can't compress - and the quality isn't fantastic)
- All-In-One Printer/Scanner/Copier (something small - I'm looking at the HP PSC1205 and HP PSC1350)
- Carrying case for my huuuuge TT XaserIII Supertower case and 17" TFT monitor)

Being a student and skint already, I don't wanna spend too much, but I wanna get something of reasonable quality.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 26/06/04 at 14:40
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Uncle Albert wrote:

>However, will I be able to run my PS2 and Gamecube through it somehow?

It actually has a composite video "IN" port and a software "Input selector" that allows you to choose whether you want to watch TV or use the video input. HOWEVER!! -> they haven't quite finished writting the software drivers for the Video Input and it doesn't actually work very well at the moment... they are quite good with updates though being a small British company eager to please, they've promised to fix this in the near future.

Also most of the Radeon X800XTs released in Europe will have VIVO functions, so you should be able to run analogue video signals through that...

Damn Bath student :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.