GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Holland vs Czech Republic"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/06/04 at 21:32
Regular
What.A.Game. This match has been amazing...probably the best match of the Euro so far, both teams have given it their all but the Czech's are leading 3-2 with only 2 minutes left.
Sun 20/06/04 at 13:53
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Such a great game, such a great shame for the Netherlands.

Looks like a few good teams might be going out at the group stages then, with either Spain or Portugal definetely going out, with them being joined by one of Denmark, Italy and Sweden (with a good chance it could be the Italians too), while Germany or the Netherlands are also going out or maybe even BOTH if Latvia can defeat the Dutch!
Sun 20/06/04 at 10:59
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Flock wrote:
> You know if the Czech rep can avoid starting so badly in their matches
> i might just have some money on them to win it.
> Does anyone know what odd they are at for the tournament ?

In my bookies they started on 2/5.
Not bad, i put a tenner on them and Spain and Sweden. Turning out to be quite surprising. I had them since the start of the tournement though.

hope you do the right thing and put a tenner on the Czechs Flock ;D
Sun 20/06/04 at 10:48
Regular
"SOUP!"
I agree this was the best match of the tournament thus far.
Sun 20/06/04 at 02:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
You know if the Czech rep can avoid starting so badly in their matches i might just have some money on them to win it.
Does anyone know what odd they are at for the tournament ?
Sun 20/06/04 at 02:13
Regular
We'll see... hopefully Portugal v Spain won't be a let down.
Sun 20/06/04 at 01:46
Regular
this match kicked ass.

best one of euro 2004 without a doubt
Sun 20/06/04 at 00:35
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Typical !
First time i go out in ages and i miss what seems to be a great game, i'll watch it in the early hours then.
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:32
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Don or†ega wrote:

two liverpool players still socred today though :O
---------------

YES!! Well done level-headed-Bainsy :P
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:31
Regular
Achilles wrote:
> Benitez should make a big change and make the side a more attacking
> team.

No. Valencia under Benitez played the same, if not more defensive football than houllier did. Although alot of the defensive style was installed under the cuper era.
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Makes a change, don't hear that very often :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.