GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the last crap game you bought"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/02/05 at 20:42
Regular
"AC DC"
what was the last crap gaame you bought or DVD
Sat 17/09/05 at 18:33
Regular
Blinx the timesweeper on Xbox

The concept and polish of the game was amazing and it was really an advanced Ninja Gaiden for the younger gamers. However it was produced for adults as well.

To the point; the game quickly became tedious and hard, with platforming sections becoming increasingly drab and repetitive before you could get onto the next monster challenge or boss fight.

It was a good game, in my eyes, that was flawed by poor controls, an erratic camera and over-simplifying some potentially amazing fights. Not crap but the nearest thing to it that I can remember in recent times.
Thu 15/09/05 at 08:35
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
the hobbit
Tue 13/09/05 at 11:42
Regular
MALL TYCOON ! ! ! !

the shame
Wed 07/09/05 at 17:04
Regular
Grandia 2 (PC)

Shocking.
Fri 02/09/05 at 22:44
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Championship Manager 5
Sat 11/06/05 at 18:51
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Wreckless Drive - XBox
Fri 25/02/05 at 14:42
Regular
"Catch it!"
LOL!
Thu 24/02/05 at 21:44
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Super Thunder Blade, it was on Mega-games 3 for the Megadrive as I just wanted Alien Storm from it. Great game.
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:21
Regular
"I'm Great."
GT Racers. It was on a deal with Midway Arcade Treasures and a crappy control pad. I wanted MAT so I got them. Well it was from a friend as he got the deal but still not bad for £9. GT Racers is in the process of being traded.
Thu 24/02/05 at 00:11
Regular
"Catch it!"
Haven't really had one but if I had to choose on game I would have errrrrrmm don't know let me just think and I will get back to you. *LOOKS THOUGH GAMES CAN'T FIND A CRAP ONE!*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.