GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some much needed Games purchasing..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/06/04 at 13:08
Regular
"the burning sky"
Right i havent bought any cube games in a while, and am considering getting a couple for my birthday. I've missed quite a few of the top games, and for some reason ended up with a few games that stink like a cess pool. Right so i need help on, first finding out which games i've missed, and then deciding which games to actually get.

These are the games i have ( so no-one suggests them )

-Soul Caliber
-TS2
-ED
-Hitman 2
-CFDS
-Worms 3D
-VJ
-XIII
-MOH:F
-Burnout2
-Wind Waker
-SSB:M
-Animal Crossing
-Pitfall (twas free)
-Super Monkey Ball
-Turok (free again)
-Fifa 04
-Mazza Kart

Cheers for any recommendations... (Oh and i was considering getting CFDS2 and RS3, if anyone has any info on those)
Thu 17/06/04 at 13:08
Regular
"the burning sky"
Right i havent bought any cube games in a while, and am considering getting a couple for my birthday. I've missed quite a few of the top games, and for some reason ended up with a few games that stink like a cess pool. Right so i need help on, first finding out which games i've missed, and then deciding which games to actually get.

These are the games i have ( so no-one suggests them )

-Soul Caliber
-TS2
-ED
-Hitman 2
-CFDS
-Worms 3D
-VJ
-XIII
-MOH:F
-Burnout2
-Wind Waker
-SSB:M
-Animal Crossing
-Pitfall (twas free)
-Super Monkey Ball
-Turok (free again)
-Fifa 04
-Mazza Kart

Cheers for any recommendations... (Oh and i was considering getting CFDS2 and RS3, if anyone has any info on those)
Thu 17/06/04 at 13:37
Regular
"Smooth Operator"
Metroid Prime
Mario Party 5

Brilliant titles really. Hope you can get on with them becuase they are superb. Mario Party is brilliant with mates and beer.
Thu 17/06/04 at 14:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Mario Party is fantastic with friends and drink, as Delerontis said. Good fun.

MP is just insanely good.
Thu 17/06/04 at 14:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Mario Sunshine
Any Resi game. 0 and 1 in particular. *Fantastic* games.
Thu 17/06/04 at 14:29
Regular
"Balls"
Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes. brilliant game, a real clasic.
Thu 17/06/04 at 14:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Morbo wrote:
> Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes. brilliant game, a real clasic.

Ah yes. Currently on my 3rd way through. Invincilbe with unlimted ammo AND the stealth suit.

And a tuxedo. Oh yes.

And Harvest Moon. Ain't played it for YONKS, but it's good.
Thu 17/06/04 at 14:52
Regular
"the burning sky"
Morbo wrote:
> Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes. brilliant game, a real clasic.

I'm gonna avoid paying the full amount for that since i played the PS1 version to death. It became common for me to just run through the game every other weekend. I've completed it about 10 times it must be...
Thu 17/06/04 at 15:03
Regular
"Balls"
i havent really got many GC games now as i am selling alot of them. their are not that many new class games comming out.
Fri 18/06/04 at 19:37
Regular
"the burning sky"
Anyone more recommendations, it looks like i'll probably get CFDS2 and RS3...
Fri 18/06/04 at 19:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
CDS 2 is a decent game - not as good as the first in my opinion, and a tad short, but suitably hectic.

RS3 looks nice. Sounds nice. Online, it's great. Offline, it is average at best. I'd reccomend the other games said over it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.