GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some much needed Games purchasing..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/06/04 at 13:08
Regular
"the burning sky"
Right i havent bought any cube games in a while, and am considering getting a couple for my birthday. I've missed quite a few of the top games, and for some reason ended up with a few games that stink like a cess pool. Right so i need help on, first finding out which games i've missed, and then deciding which games to actually get.

These are the games i have ( so no-one suggests them )

-Soul Caliber
-TS2
-ED
-Hitman 2
-CFDS
-Worms 3D
-VJ
-XIII
-MOH:F
-Burnout2
-Wind Waker
-SSB:M
-Animal Crossing
-Pitfall (twas free)
-Super Monkey Ball
-Turok (free again)
-Fifa 04
-Mazza Kart

Cheers for any recommendations... (Oh and i was considering getting CFDS2 and RS3, if anyone has any info on those)
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:01
Regular
"the burning sky"
Back on topic... anyway my Birthday went pretty smoothly today, and embarrasingly the whole of my Physics class decided it would be a good idea to sing happy birthday to me, which was followed by someone asking when my birthday actually was :S. Back onto the games, i got F-zero and CFDS2 as 'expected', but whilst walking around my local town centre and browsing through the games at HMV, my mate pulled £20 quid out his pocket and just said, 'is there anything you want?' So i ended up with a copy of SSX3, which was a really unexpected birthday present. He said i could have had more but i didnt want to take advantage of him. So all in all a good birthday...
Tue 29/06/04 at 17:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Saying that though, Bin Laden had about 20 wives.. :P
Mon 28/06/04 at 21:59
"The Will of D."
no tphi, everyone expects at some point the thread to turn to discuss sex, even if it's in the most obseen thread possible, for example in the thread to do with polotics with the Iraq war, the whole conflict between iraq could be due to saddam and Bin Laden's inability to get some, which they evied from Clinton's affair, thus the gulf war and beyond.
Mon 28/06/04 at 16:15
Regular
"thursdayton!"
And there was me thinking this role-play board was supposed to be about game discussion :P
Mon 28/06/04 at 15:56
Regular
"the burning sky"
Lou Role wrote:
> Tomoose wrote:
> Well i'm sure i'll like it... it doesnt matter if i dont, it shall
> just be put with the pile of games i dont playe :P But seriously, i
> probably will like it...
>
> Why don't you just rent games, or buy them from somewhere that has a
> returns policy? There's no use having a pile of games you don't
> play.

Well, the only place near me, has one shelf devoted to Gamecube which only has about 7 or 8 games on it... and are all mostly games from release... :S
Well the only games i dont play are Turok and Pitfall, which i got free (one from SR, and one from NGC) and so i cant return them, nor do i expect them to fetch much in trade in...
Sun 27/06/04 at 23:53
Regular
"tokyo police club"
casts level 4 eroticism
Sun 27/06/04 at 22:03
Regular
"Teal'c"
I unbutton ur dress
Sun 27/06/04 at 22:01
Regular
"tokyo police club"
As she has cake?
Sun 27/06/04 at 21:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You'll go blind.
I should know, I mean, why else would I be with your mum?
Sun 27/06/04 at 21:59
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I play with myself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.