GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHERE IS EVERYONE? (thread closed)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/02/05 at 15:12
Regular
"Catch it!"
Not many people on these Forums is there don't any of you like Classic Games then or do you love Classic Games?
Page:
Fri 24/06/05 at 07:38
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
:P
Fri 24/06/05 at 08:34
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Interesting that the same day as the maths exam the weather should go miserable and dark and rainy. And thundery.

It's a sign!
ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH

Fsfsdfsdsdfsdfdfsdfsdfsdfdf

I've failed already.
Fri 24/06/05 at 17:39
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I didn't fail, but it wasn't an overly brilliant display by myself. Despite craploads of revision for it. Well, the first paper was OK, but the second... if I got 50% I'll be suprised. Well, not surpised. I expect to get about 50%.

In general studies they ask crap questions like uhh, I don't know. It's like RE. They have essay questions on stuff no one cares about. The aim of the exam is to make as many sarcastic comments as possible about the questions/exam papers whilst answering seriously.

Actually in the one yesterday before I started the 25 mark essay question, (because you get a choice of one of several questions) I told the examiner just how exciting I thought the choice of questions was.

It doesn't matter because it doesn't count. I haven't been to the lessons since easter too. There was some pre-release stuff in there I had never seen before. I thought, I won't go until I get a little form in tutorial saying I've been naughty. But I never did.
Sun 26/06/05 at 10:59
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Clazon, do you have a drummer?
And if not, what do you do about drums?
Sun 26/06/05 at 11:26
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Eurgh RS coursework is frustrating. I started on question 1, like you do, which was, 'Explain what Christians believe about Jesus' self-sacrifice and His suffering, death and resurrection, as presented in Mark's Gospel' So I start researching and typing out what today's Christians believe about each of the stories. Then I turn the page to question 2 to see what that's about and it says, 'Explain why the suffering, death and resurrection of Jesus are important for Christian's today'. So then I turn to these 'specific plans' we got given with questions to find out that I've actually been doing question 2 rather 1. And there is actually a difference between them, unlike what the 'brief plans' say. So I've been doing 2 all along all because of a horribly phrased question and misleading briefs. >:-(

*throws shoe at screen*

I've got to do question one now as well and we weren't even meant to start number 2 yet. :-(
Sun 26/06/05 at 13:29
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Clazon, do you have a drummer?
> And if not, what do you do about drums?

We have someone who wants to be our drummer, but we haven't all seen him play and he's always busy. One of the group says he's really good, but I'll wait and see.

For now we're cheating and using some of the many many .wav files that I can use on my music software.

Strange you mention the band again. Seeing as we've got 3 promo songs done.

Just the rest of the album to do now...
Sun 26/06/05 at 13:30
Regular
"The Red Shift"
ST - :'{
Sun 26/06/05 at 16:32
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I ask because I got something finished yesterday and when I come to record this stuff, I'm going to need something for the drums. So in the absence of me either meeting a drummer I want to involve or learning to play drums myself, it's going to have to be a drum machine.

Although first I have to practise forming a Cmadd9 really quickly, because right now, I CAN'T.
Sun 26/06/05 at 17:29
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I used to play the drums (:)) so I usually just provide a couple of simple beats with my sticks when we think of something.

My keyboard has over 100 beats too!

Unless we're at my house, when, as I say, we just use the software.

I also used to have a drum machine. I strongly advise you NOT to consider this option.

As for forming stuff, I too make up a riff or what have you, then learn how to play it.

:D

It's the hard way around, but then it's all I can do with my ability.

I've now got 3-5 promo songs which I'll be putting an unfinished bit of each within the next month, so I'll give you a link. Not heavy stuff, like you admire, but I can honestly say that it's very, very mixed.
:)
Sun 26/06/05 at 18:19
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Clazon wrote:
> I used to play the drums (:)) so I usually just provide a couple of
> simple beats with my sticks when we think of something.
>
> My keyboard has over 100 beats too!

Isn't that limiting though? I mean... probably not in terms of timing and such, but you know what I mean.

> Unless we're at my house, when, as I say, we just use the software.
>
> I also used to have a drum machine. I strongly advise you NOT to
> consider this option.

Why so?

> As for forming stuff, I too make up a riff or what have you, then
> learn how to play it.
>
> :D
>
> It's the hard way around, but then it's all I can do with my
> ability.

Nahhh... it's best to look at it in terms of music rather than a bunch of frets.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.