GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you do in World of Warcraft?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Just prance about being an ork?

Ugg ugg?
Tue 01/03/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
So do I.

Why are they not selling it?
Tue 01/03/05 at 17:36
Regular
At a guess, I think they've under-estimated the amount of people that are signing up on the servers, and it's putting too much pressure on it.. so just stopping people from signing up while they get it sorted?

Doubt it'd be much more than that. Really want to try this now, but it seems like so much money. Can't even seem to access the British site at the moment to see the prices.
Tue 01/03/05 at 17:37
Regular
Also - that kinda works because apparently they've broken some sort of record of people signing up too.
Tue 01/03/05 at 17:41
Regular
"herro"
WoW looks amazing, and there's something inside me that wants to get it...

But;

A) It'd be the final nail in my coffin of nerdness.
B) Monthly costs. gah

hmm
Tue 01/03/05 at 18:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The guy in the shop said the server was limited to 200,000 so they can't sell it anymore until it gets sorted or something.
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:33
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Wha???? There are like, 40 servers and a couple aren't even high population.
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:35
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Can you apply custom skins on this game? I really wouldn't mind running about as Mc Hammer in his baloon trousers.
Wed 02/03/05 at 07:14
Regular
No custom skins, but you can dress your character however you like, within material limit (cloth, leather, mail etc.).

Who knows, there may be a tailoring pattern for MC Hammer trousers :D
Wed 02/03/05 at 07:15
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Today I danced naked in the town square and earned 3 silver from a
> passing female gnome.

Busking now? This game has it all!
Wed 02/03/05 at 07:17
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> The guy in the shop said the server was limited to 200,000 so they
> can't sell it anymore until it gets sorted or something.

Yeah each server has a 200k limit, but there really is loads of servers. Admittedly, most are on High/Medium populations, but there are still a couple on Low.

Can you not get it online?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.