GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you do in World of Warcraft?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Just prance about being an ork?

Ugg ugg?
Sat 12/03/05 at 20:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You need to buy a copy for the authentication key.
Sat 12/03/05 at 18:31
Regular
"8==="
ßulle†† wrote:
>
> But you can't trade it in though. Once it's bought, it's yours. Copy
> Protection, y'see.

What do you mean?

Is there still a downloadable version that you put creditcard details into?

What's the advantage of buying a copy?
Sat 12/03/05 at 18:19
Regular
Binding means nobody else can wear it but you, so if you sell it someone they can't wear it. Not sure if it affects sell price in shops too.
Sat 12/03/05 at 18:18
"Uzi Lover"
Done that profession thing.

New Question:

'Equipping this item will bind it to you' - whats that mean? That i can never get it off or what?

I found this cool sword somewhere and just learnt the two handed sword skill. But just need to make sure I will be able to change the sword later. So whats this binding thing?
Fri 11/03/05 at 21:35
Regular
"Captain to you."
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> stuff about WoW

You should have taken flower arranging and delivering, you could make a tidy sum when it comes to valentines again. :D
Fri 11/03/05 at 21:35
Regular
Yeah, open up the tab along the bottom that lists your professions and skills with weapons, etc, and then click the cross next to skinning.
Fri 11/03/05 at 21:26
"Uzi Lover"
Someone anwser me this:

I chose two professions when I started out, skinning and blacksmithing. However, I now realise you need them to work together, and these two do not work together. I need Mining and Blacksmithing to make my own stuff.

Is it possible to get rid of skinning and go for mining?

Or have I been silly.
Thu 10/03/05 at 06:58
Regular
That place you followed me to was the Gnome/Dwarf starting area. I only took you there since you were low-level and it was the best place to start levelling up :P

Still, you could Hearthstone back to Elwynn (which I'm assuming you did).

As said in another thread, I'll be back on tonight, although I may consider going straight onto Dunemaul and making a start with one of my Horde.

EDIT - Kim, you are NOT a lvl 14!
Wed 09/03/05 at 21:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Meh, I got killed.

Goatboy threw a paddy and went home

:D
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:06
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Hehe, and you and goaty followed me and creepuu through dustwallow and a bit of the barrens before you wimped it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.