GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Revolution Images? Nah..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/02/05 at 10:03
"Majestic"
You've probably all seen those Revolution images with Nintendo in the middle of something that looks like a golf ball. Anyway, i was just looking around, when i found these. [URL]http://www.gearlive.com/index.php/news/article/are_these_nintendo_revolution_images_02230405/[/URL]

Of course they'll be fake - but that actually looks quite nice. It's about time we had some Revolution Images, to compete with speculation from both NextBox and the PS3.

Aye!
Fri 04/03/05 at 02:08
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
If nintendo want a product that'll sell, they need to make it:

Look like a Mac Mini
Be Minimalist asthetically
Be internet ready (i.e Ethernet Port)
Have an Online Service (Nintendo LIVE / Nintendo Multi-Play etc)
Be fast
Slot Loading CD
Don't use cheap plastic
Make it HD-DVD compatible
Have an Optical Out
Have something that covers the control ports/ Memory sticks for visual kicks.

I'd also like to see them use a Blue Nintendo Logo. The Red and purple are too kidddie. Imagine the Nintendo ring but with a Wave Race: BS water texture instead of the Red?

Sexy.
Fri 25/02/05 at 17:45
Regular
"thursdayton!"
nova prospekt wrote:
> Pull up a google image search on the PS3 and you get the same images.

Nintendo Playstation.. The "Revolution" is it's made by Sony.
Fri 25/02/05 at 16:46
Regular
Pull up a google image search on the PS3 and you get the same images.
Fri 25/02/05 at 16:36
Regular
It looks like a set of scales with controller ports.
Fri 25/02/05 at 15:58
"period drama"
I hope not.
Rubbish.
Fri 25/02/05 at 11:04
Regular
": ("
That looks pretty cool.
Fri 25/02/05 at 10:03
"Majestic"
You've probably all seen those Revolution images with Nintendo in the middle of something that looks like a golf ball. Anyway, i was just looking around, when i found these. [URL]http://www.gearlive.com/index.php/news/article/are_these_nintendo_revolution_images_02230405/[/URL]

Of course they'll be fake - but that actually looks quite nice. It's about time we had some Revolution Images, to compete with speculation from both NextBox and the PS3.

Aye!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.