GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Damn stupid dog"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/06/04 at 10:46
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
the dog bit me this morning and my foot won't stop bleeding...
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
Then why've you got "kitten" in your name?
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:38
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Paradox: wrote:
> Then why've you got "kitten" in your name?

because it sounds better then deathsdog or deathshound
also it's my email address
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:39
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Cyclone wrote:
> Have it your way, misguided bitten fool.
>
> My cat brings me gifts of animals. He knows I am God.

my dog could kick ur cats ass
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:41
Regular
"SOUP!"
*fight, fight, fight*
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:42
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
have to go now as i have a lesson so i'll talk to u guys later unless i get rabies or bleed to death...
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:46
Regular
"SOUP!"
Have fun, dont die.
Mon 14/06/04 at 12:04
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Cyclone wrote:
> Why everyone can't just have cats, I don't know.

Allergies.
Mon 14/06/04 at 12:17
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I have had 2 dogs and no problems with either of them. My first dog only bit one person and that was because she was layign on the grss outside the house in the hot afternoon, then some little tw@ decided to start pulling her hair and being genually annoying. She had to be put down as she kept losing control of her legs and then not being able to stand up again for long amounts of time, she was also very old for a dog, 18 years. Putting Bonnie down was the saddest moment of my life.

The other dog that we've got now was my uncles, but she was chewing as he was at work at night and asleep during the day. he had the nerve to send both me and my older brother to the police station in order to have her taken away because she was found 'stranded'. She has never bitten anyone is really soft, she runs away from cats or simply ignores them.

To conclude, most dogs whose owners are decent, are fine. It's the dogs that are on the streets all day and night that are the problem. I may rign up the RSPCA one of these days because they neevr go in a house!
Mon 14/06/04 at 14:49
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Paradox: wrote:
> Have fun, dont die.

your so sweet!
Mon 14/06/04 at 14:50
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
my foot is still oozing blood... it hurts...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.