GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Damn stupid dog"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/06/04 at 10:46
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
the dog bit me this morning and my foot won't stop bleeding...
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:30
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Paradox: wrote:
> Also tell your parents the dog is mental and either get a
> muzzel for it or have it put down.

great then my whole family would hate me as i'd be the cow that got the dog put down... i ain't gonna tell any of my family theres no point the dog only hates me
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Deathskitten wrote:
> Cyclone wrote:
> Why everyone can't just have cats, I don't know.
>
> because cats are evil little buggers

So says the guy whose dog has just bitten his feet. Cats are independant little tyrants. Just the way they should be.
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
If you're 16 are you doing your GCSE's at the moment?
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:28
Regular
"SOUP!"
I think you get a tetanus shot when you're young, about 4/5 so you're probably ok.

You can probably get a booster from your local doctors so there would be no need to go into hospital unless your foot is still bleeding badly. Also tell your parents the dog is mental and either get a muzzel for it or have it put down.
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:25
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
> Yeah you should! How old are you and do you know if you've had a
> tetanus shot before?

i'm 16... i can't remember what injections i've had... i used to have to go into the hospital loads when i was little and i've kinda blocked it from my memory
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:23
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Cyclone wrote:
> Why everyone can't just have cats, I don't know.

because cats are evil little buggers
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:22
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeah you should! How old are you and do you know if you've had a tetanus shot before?
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Dogs themselves can't really help it. It's the owners fault if they are really uncontrollable or messy etc.

Why everyone can't just have cats, I don't know.
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:21
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
> Has she been vetted yet?

i think so.... not entirely sure i really should pay attention to what goes on in my house....
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:20
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Bejam wrote:
> All dogs should be shot.

no they should just have all their teeth removed and made to eat soup for the rest of their lifes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.