GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"They Think It's All Over..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/06/04 at 21:46
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
...it is now, baby.

Ahahahahahhahahahahhahahaa.
Fantastic. Aaaah, as sweet as, man, as sweet as.

Barthez, Zidane, Henry - I could kiss every one of their bald heads.

Don't you just love football?
Sun 13/06/04 at 23:12
Regular
I'll live where i bloody well like thank you. I didnt choose which country i was born in. Moving counrties is beyond my financial situation at the moment, but rest assured i dont plan the spend the rest of my days here.

I'm not putting the country down. Just becasue i dont analyse every single point with biased patriotic blind faith doesnt mean i'm purposely putting them down.
Sun 13/06/04 at 23:11
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Despite obviously being an England fan, I laugh at anyone coming out trying to insult Scotland. We know we are much better than them, hell, they don't need reminding either, and its not surprising when they have such a smaller population, and probably less youth football boosting resources.

I'm pretty sure any Scotland fan would also admit that England played well tonight, and rightly feel hard done by that they didn't a get a point. From a neutral perspective, we weren't worth all three, and anyone that says we were are putting their heart in front of their head, and voicing biased views.

I'm still a firm believer that we can get past these group stages, but its going to be struggle after a lucky frog victory.

Well done King, Cole, Campbell, Lampard and Rooney. You were all superb tonight.
Sun 13/06/04 at 23:08
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Don or†ega wrote:
> I'm sorry. The England flag just does nothing for me.
>
> Getting quite sick of them to be honest.

Well, you won't see them in some other country so why don't you go there for a while. It really gets to me when someone can live in the country and can do nothing but put it down.
Sun 13/06/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Swedish manager...COME ON ENGLAND!
Sun 13/06/04 at 23:06
Regular
Gabbo wrote:
> Don or†ega wrote:
> Perhaps
>
> 2-0 up against Portugal ring any bells? :D
>
> Yeah, funny. And the country you live in is what sorry?

I was just pointing out how 2-0 isnt all done and dusted!
Sun 13/06/04 at 23:05
Regular
I'm sorry. The England flag just does nothing for me.

Getting quite sick of them to be honest.

Jonathon Ross made quite an amusing point the other night. On the basis of supporting England with the flag made in china, Car made in(anywhere but england) wearing a shirt made in taiwan and watching the game on a TV made in Japan!...i'm sure he had a few more which escape me...
Sun 13/06/04 at 23:00
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I guess I'm just patriotic then.
Sun 13/06/04 at 22:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I don't think country of residence has much to do with it...
Sun 13/06/04 at 22:57
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Don or†ega wrote:
> Perhaps
>
> 2-0 up against Portugal ring any bells? :D

Yeah, funny. And the country you live in is what sorry?
Sun 13/06/04 at 22:56
Regular
Quinty wrote:
> Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Yes, because those wins led to...
>
>
> sorry, which trophy was that?
>
> So you dont think qualifying (well practically) for the world cup was
> of moderate importance?
>
> Ahaahaha.
>
> You dont think beating Argentina after 98 was of moderate
> importance?

Owen should be in the Olympic Diving Competition after that game, I mean "Simeone falling to the ground in 98 was a dive, and he knew he'd get booked for that" although, any contact like that is worthy of a red card (Deportiva La Coruna - Porto anybody? AND they were ex-teammates). but, "You'd have to be a fool not to dive at that point" was the comment on Owens dive agaisnt Argentina 2 years ago, at least he didn't touch him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.