GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FOREST FAN IS TAKING OVER SR!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/06/04 at 10:47
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Firstly he got up to the Top Poster in the Last 30 days, then he became one of the biggest reviewers, now he is attempting to become the cheat master! Ahhh!

What will be next: Top Poster of All-Time? Top Hinter of All-Time? Most Gameaday Winner? Next notable?

Ahhh!
Sun 13/06/04 at 16:04
Regular
"\\"
Ashman wrote:
> This thread is about as good as Will Young at maximum volume.

But when you turn my dads amp up to even past half way, it breaks the speakers... So probably not.
Sun 13/06/04 at 15:45
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Silent Thunder wrote:
> We use to have the best relationship.. then you bought curtains. :-'(

Beef curtains?
Sun 13/06/04 at 15:40
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Lindgren wrote:
> Wakka™ wrote:
> Next notable?
>
> I really can't see that. He's not particularly popular, and has
> nowhere near the kind of friendship links that some longer standing
> members here have.

We use to have the best relationship.. then you bought curtains. :-'(
Sun 13/06/04 at 15:36
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Wakka™ wrote:
> Firstly he got up to the Top Poster in the Last 30 days,

Yes he did, and that was largely due to the huge debate that was going on between him and various others, including myself, in the Life Forum about religion. I too at that time made a huge amount of posts compared to what I normally would, but I don't see anyone complaining about that.

>then he became one of the biggest reviewers

Again, not a crime unless they were complete tripe, but I havent read any of them so I can't really comment on that, although I think (and I may be mistaken here) that he won GAD for one, so it seems that at least some could be deemed a valuable contribution to the site, which is of course, why GAD exists.

>now he is attempting to become the cheat master!

Again, he won GAD for it, so I guess the database got a massive updating, something quite frankly it was in need of.

>Ahhh!

I can't help but wonder why it all bothers you so much, that in my opinion is slightly pathetic.

> What will be next: Top Poster of All-Time?

So what if he is eventually? It's just a statistic.

>Top Hinter of All-Time?

Again, why would that be such a bad thing?

> Most Gameaday Winner?

With Meka and a couple of others around, I really can't see that happening, but if it did then obviously it means he's adding something useful or interesting to the site, so it would be deserved.

>Next notable?

I really can't see that. He's not particularly popular, and has nowhere near the kind of friendship links that some longer standing members here have.
Sun 13/06/04 at 15:15
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I've been carefully preparing the match, and revising, and i get pulled away by Azul to see Wakka 'busting' me.

I hope you all get stomach ulcers.
Sun 13/06/04 at 15:11
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I love how you attempt to appear clever and in the know by randomly blurting out a name, though when in actual fact, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried.
Aah, you genius you.
Sun 13/06/04 at 15:07
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Heh. Shut up mattribute.
Sun 13/06/04 at 15:02
Regular
"User Bland"
Wakka™ wrote:
> No. The TM bit was to stop people saying 'o luk i am Wakka lol.
> i luv u all'.

what the hell is the logic in that?
Sun 13/06/04 at 15:01
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I was just trying to annoy you. ;-)
Sun 13/06/04 at 14:20
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Wakka™ wrote:
> Stuff about me

Ugh. Stop being so obsessed with me Wakka.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.