GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Majora's Mask"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask'.
Fri 25/02/05 at 19:18
Regular
Argghh!!

Crap graphics and crap controls!!

Started it this morning, died cause the moon crashed before I reached the skull kid on top of the tower. I just can't get used to playing like this again, the resolution is so small you can barely see anything around you, and you can't move the camera!! (apart from center L, but that sucks).

Still, once I've gotten used to gameplay again I'm sure it will be fantastic.

Also, they've sped up Link's movement. I find it a bit too fast to be honest, it makes running around a bit inaaccurate as its so sensitive.
Sun 27/02/05 at 00:25
Regular
i dont think it totaled all the pokemon games, it would have done the same with mario, or finalfantasy.
Sun 27/02/05 at 00:29
Regular
Jon, you're missing the context.

If you look at Dringo's post, it has a list of the best selling games of all time. Pokémon Red/Blue's combined sales are less than that of Goldeneye.

I have to admit that it's a pretty surprising list.
No Fifa's, Playstation games score low and the best selling Playstation game of all time is Harry Potter which only JUST beat Goldeneye.
Vice City is the PS2's best selling game and that was topped by an N64 game.

Crazy list! :-)
Sun 27/02/05 at 00:41
Regular
I think its because every single owner of a N64 had the same 3-4 top games, howevor most 5-10 year olds woudlent or shouldent have GTA. But then i spose the parents would, you are right it is confusing.
Maybe N64 sales were higher abroad.
Sun 27/02/05 at 00:45
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Chr1s wrote:
> Goldeneye is better than Pokemon, thats whats going on.

Though Pokémon is more appealing with almost triple the fanbase. And in my opinion it's also better.
Sun 27/02/05 at 00:50
Regular
how can you compair? they are totaly different.
Sun 27/02/05 at 00:51
Regular
its like saying oh yes i feel that my mobile phone is better than toilet paper, i wouldent want to live without either.
Sun 27/02/05 at 00:53
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Keywords in my last post are in my opinion.
Sun 27/02/05 at 00:54
Regular
Legendary Link wrote:
> i dont think it totaled all the pokemon games, it would have done the
> same with mario, or finalfantasy.

It said Pokémon Red/Blue so I'm guessing that it's the combine sales of those two.
Sun 27/02/05 at 00:56
Regular
E-Beerdeeds wrote:
> Keywords in my last post are in my opinion.

If you cant argue against an opinion then surely that opinion is pointless and did'nt need to be said. i hate that phrase.
I'm suprised Tony Blair did'nt use it in going to war with iraq.
Sun 27/02/05 at 16:10
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Meh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.