GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Majora's Mask"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask'.
Fri 25/02/05 at 19:18
Regular
Argghh!!

Crap graphics and crap controls!!

Started it this morning, died cause the moon crashed before I reached the skull kid on top of the tower. I just can't get used to playing like this again, the resolution is so small you can barely see anything around you, and you can't move the camera!! (apart from center L, but that sucks).

Still, once I've gotten used to gameplay again I'm sure it will be fantastic.

Also, they've sped up Link's movement. I find it a bit too fast to be honest, it makes running around a bit inaaccurate as its so sensitive.
Sat 05/03/05 at 12:40
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
JFH wrote:
> It only takes 10 minutes to go back in to the temples and beat the
> four bosses. One of the things I like about the game is being able to
> back and defeat bosses again.

What DON'T you like about MM, JFH?
Thu 03/03/05 at 22:02
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's just so unexpected and so very very well done. Especially because it's preceeded by that creepy banging on the door and the screaming, and seeing the ghost go through the wall. It violates the only safe place that you have. What a moment.
Thu 03/03/05 at 20:59
Regular
That bath bit in Eternal Darkness was both brilliant and terrifying. I jumped through the roof.

What a game.
Thu 03/03/05 at 17:00
Regular
"0228"
I haven't played ED either even though it's been sitting with all my other games for over a year now, and despite getting it second hand the vip stars thing was unused. Best £18 ever spent.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:49
"period drama"
I've never played ED.
I just such a pansy when it comes to games.
Won't ever buy Resi 4 either.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:49
"period drama"
I don't like fighting bosses again, not if I don't have to.
Although the 2nd temple boss really is 1337.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:48
Regular
I nearly soiled myself the first I saw the bath bit.

It was Halloween night, house was empty, all the lights off and holy crap did I jump. Once I'd recovered from the shock I saved my game and went back to playing Timesplitters 2.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:47
Regular
"0228"
It only takes 10 minutes to go back in to the temples and beat the four bosses. One of the things I like about the game is being able to back and defeat bosses again.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:45
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
gerrid wrote:
> Talking about scaring the bejesus out of people, I had the bath
> experience in Eternal Darkness the other day. I'd forgotten about it
> and wasn't prepared, so I was totally caught off guard. I was playing
> it at about 12 at night as well. I haven't played it since.

The only bit in every scary game that made me jump. And I don't mean jump I mean leap upwards and half land on my bed. Owwww
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:44
"period drama"
I still wish stuff would stay as you find it after finishing the temple - swamp stays unpolluted, snow stays melted etc - when you go back to day 1.
That would make the game so much better for me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.