GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Portugal v Greece - Predictions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/06/04 at 13:37
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Portugal v Greece - Predictions

Portugal 2 - 1 Greece
Sun 13/06/04 at 13:35
Regular
I can't believe some people think the guy dived for the pen last night.. i don't mean you lot know just read the itv Sport letters page.
And Ferreira looked pants.
Sun 13/06/04 at 13:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just wondering what the chelsea fans think of Ferreria's display? That 13 million is starting to look VERY expensive.
Sun 13/06/04 at 08:29
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Azul wrote:
> Aaaaah, the typical arrogant englishman.
> Posting here because you had your passport revoked or something?

Strangly no. Bitter Scot, though?
Sun 13/06/04 at 00:45
Regular
They should both be there really.

If your gonna play ronaldo, who is gonna beat his man alot of times in a match and get in the cross, you really need two forwards to get on the end of them.
Sat 12/06/04 at 23:27
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> Had the Portugese actually had someone attacking that back pos**t they
> could have easily had 5 goals or more. When you're 2-0 down someone
> should explain to the Portugese the usual thing that happens is you
> at leas**t attempt to send some people forward to try and claw your way
> back into the match.

So true...Ronaldo would chip/cross the ball in to that back pos**t and there would be no one there...Pauleta is utter sh*t...Nuno Gomes should play ins**tead of him.
Sat 12/06/04 at 19:51
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Yes. Though EURO 2004 doesn't really kick off, until tommorow.

Aaaaah, the typical arrogant englishman.
Posting here because you had your passport revoked or something?
Sat 12/06/04 at 19:22
Regular
Yeah, i thought it was a certain penalty myself, but it was the left backs fault for being out of position - meant Ronaldo was the wrong side of the attacker to make a challenge.

Ronaldo should have been on from the start in my view, and i'm thinking he probably will be against Russia in the next game. As for Portugals chances, well certianly lessened (sp), and now they'll probably have to get a result against Spain which will be difficult.

Figo is past it, using that game and the last few years as evidence, i'm sure of it.
Sat 12/06/04 at 19:14
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It was a penalty. Seitaridis received the ball and headed towards goal and Ronaldo was clumsy and took his leg out.
Sat 12/06/04 at 19:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Had the Portugese actually had someone attacking that back post they could have easily had 5 goals or more. When you're 2-0 down someone should explain to the Portugese the usual thing that happens is you at least attempt to send some people forward to try and claw your way back into the match. It was basically 9 greek defenders marking the two attackers while the midfield blazed shots wide outside the box.

Ronaldo did actually give them an attacking edge and should have been playing from the start, unlucky with the penalty but haven't seen it that many times yet. At the moment my opinion is the greek lad was looking for the slightest contact to go down. Much like the rest of the squad who'd rather roll around on the grass all game then actually play football
Sat 12/06/04 at 19:12
Regular
Silent Scope wrote:
> Great result for Greece poor game overall..

Erm not really, i thought considering it was the opening game it was fairly entertaining, but hey, you obviously expected some sort of 8 goal thriller by the sounds of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.