GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
":-))"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/04/01 at 00:58
Regular
Finally got my PS2 today :-))

Got Zone Of Enders and a memory card with it ;-)
Have to say Z.O.E is excellent ! :-) Having a great time playing that right now. Also tried the MGS2 demo - what a game thats gonna be ! :-))

Was looking forward to Robot Warlords, but apparently its gonna be pretty poo, so i guess i won't bother. Theres some other games i want though so i'll have to look into getting them ;-)

Looking forward to that F1 2001 ! It takes a pretty special F1 game to get me interested, but that one has certainly grabbed my attention :-) Also want Extermination, Gran Turismo 3 and Ring of Red when they come out ;-)

Anyone tried Theme Park World and ISS 2000 on PS2 ? If so, any good ?

Sun 22/04/01 at 15:06
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
M16 wrote:
> Congrats savatt1668! I wish you many happy years with you and your
> PS2. Get SSX as well, thats pretty good!

Why don't people say that when they buy a Dreamcast? They don't even say "I wish you many happy months with you and your DC".
Sun 22/04/01 at 22:07
Regular
"I like cheese"
Nice one savatt!

Anyway, if you want a good ISS game, get ISS Pro Evolution 2 on PSX.

Haven't tried Theme Park though.

Roll on Crazy Taxi!
Sun 22/04/01 at 22:13
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
ZOE is worth it for mecha fans... LIKE ME! Pity I don't have a PS2 :( BUT since dcs are cheap, I might get another one... hget the link cable, and get 2 twin stiks (how on earth I would get my hands on them!) anbd 2 copies of Virtua on! In my dreams!

Sonic
Sun 22/04/01 at 22:16
Regular
"Whatever!"
Robot Warlords is very poor unfortunately, or so I have read - I was actually looking forward to it myself but after reading several reviews it is best to stay well away from!!
May I suggest another title - If its a Robot game your after then give GunGriffon Blaze a chance!! - It may not be the longest game in the world (only six levels, but huge areas to fight in) but it is highly addictive and very enjoyable. Second only to Z.O.E!!!
Mon 23/04/01 at 00:03
"High polygon count"
savatt1668 wrote:
>Anyone tried Theme Park World and ISS 2000 on PS2 ?
>If so, any good?

Best to wait for ISS Pro Evolution 2 if you want a footy game - it's the best version (of ISS) and is supposed to be the dogs danglies.
Mon 23/04/01 at 22:50
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'll keep an eye out for a new ISS ;-) Managed to win a bet on the footie yesterday at work ! :-)) Thanks to my lads Liverpool winning i picked up enough in winnings to pick up Fifa 2001 lol ;-))

I know i'll get messages saying its crappy compared to ISS and stuff, but me and mates have always had a good laugh with the Fifa series and this one will be good for those nights in with them ;-)

Tue 24/04/01 at 01:07
Regular
i used to have my laughs with my mates with fifa and thought it was good. That was before i played ISS. Iss i far the better game for gameplay and its actually colser to the real thing. When i went back and played fifa i immediatly pulled it out of my console and slapped back in ISS. The best thing bout ISS is the "through ball" its proper pukka! and batistuta has the meanest shot in da game.
Tue 24/04/01 at 08:14
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Congrats on getting a PS2!:)
Tue 24/04/01 at 23:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm now working out how i can get F1 2001 on friday ;-))

I will get ISS sometime, but i think i'll wait for the new one to come out ;-)

Tue 24/04/01 at 23:22
Regular
what new one? i thought evo 2 was the latest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.