GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
":-))"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/04/01 at 00:58
Regular
Finally got my PS2 today :-))

Got Zone Of Enders and a memory card with it ;-)
Have to say Z.O.E is excellent ! :-) Having a great time playing that right now. Also tried the MGS2 demo - what a game thats gonna be ! :-))

Was looking forward to Robot Warlords, but apparently its gonna be pretty poo, so i guess i won't bother. Theres some other games i want though so i'll have to look into getting them ;-)

Looking forward to that F1 2001 ! It takes a pretty special F1 game to get me interested, but that one has certainly grabbed my attention :-) Also want Extermination, Gran Turismo 3 and Ring of Red when they come out ;-)

Anyone tried Theme Park World and ISS 2000 on PS2 ? If so, any good ?

Sun 22/04/01 at 00:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Finally got my PS2 today :-))

Got Zone Of Enders and a memory card with it ;-)
Have to say Z.O.E is excellent ! :-) Having a great time playing that right now. Also tried the MGS2 demo - what a game thats gonna be ! :-))

Was looking forward to Robot Warlords, but apparently its gonna be pretty poo, so i guess i won't bother. Theres some other games i want though so i'll have to look into getting them ;-)

Looking forward to that F1 2001 ! It takes a pretty special F1 game to get me interested, but that one has certainly grabbed my attention :-) Also want Extermination, Gran Turismo 3 and Ring of Red when they come out ;-)

Anyone tried Theme Park World and ISS 2000 on PS2 ? If so, any good ?

Sun 22/04/01 at 01:02
Regular
"everyone says it"
You also must be looking forward to the Soul Reaver Credits!!
Sun 22/04/01 at 01:03
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Congrats savatt1668! I wish you many happy years with you and your PS2. Get SSX as well, thats pretty good!
Sun 22/04/01 at 01:10
Zone Of the Enders is to easy to complete

I waste of money i say

I admit that it is a good game

But a waste of money

You only have to complete it twice to get everything that is possible on the game

Pathetic really
Sun 22/04/01 at 01:11
Regular
"everyone says it"
Timespitters
Sun 22/04/01 at 01:20
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Goldeneye.

No, that doesn't look right. :-)
Sun 22/04/01 at 08:22
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
ISS got some pretty bad reviews. Apparently its done by a different team than the other games, and thus is not as good.
Sun 22/04/01 at 08:44
Regular
Is anyone here Shaneo is ussually here he wakes up early
Sun 22/04/01 at 11:29
dont you ever sleep in? (:)
Sun 22/04/01 at 13:46
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I got up at 12 this morning, well what can I say...Its a Sunday! And where I am it is a SUNday. Too bad no-one wants to play footie with me. :-(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.