GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DVB-T Tv Card Problems"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/06/04 at 12:33
Regular
Hi guys

I have just recieved my AverMedia DVB-T Tv card from OCUK but for some reason i cannot get it to work, I have only tried it at work with a seperate antenna but according to the software there is no signal strenth so it does not find a picture, Has anyone used this? what am i doing wrong as i have heard it is a pretty good card.

Thanks
Colin
Wed 09/06/04 at 13:16
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Just checked my postcode and I cant recieve Freeview, and yet the postcode for where I work can and it is only a mile or two away. Also where I work is outside the town and I live in the town. Doesnt matter as we have Sky, but seems weird that a populated area doesnt get Freeview yet out in the countryside they can.
Wed 09/06/04 at 13:01
Regular
"YTS Primate"
I don’t think where you live is covered by a signal but you can use the postcode checker on the Freeview site to check.
Wed 09/06/04 at 12:33
Regular
Hi guys

I have just recieved my AverMedia DVB-T Tv card from OCUK but for some reason i cannot get it to work, I have only tried it at work with a seperate antenna but according to the software there is no signal strenth so it does not find a picture, Has anyone used this? what am i doing wrong as i have heard it is a pretty good card.

Thanks
Colin

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.