GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sunburn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/06/04 at 12:16
Regular
Gay isn't it, i exposed my beautiful ivory body to the ras of the sun on the beach the other day and i now am the human lobster. Still it will look quite funky when it cools down. at least it doesn't hurt outrageously just a bit. Don't think ill be doing much tennis or anything for the next few days, due to red shoulder syndrome!
Wed 09/06/04 at 15:14
Regular
"That's right!"
Sure it is.

You look like a skinny Hulk Hogan I bet.
Wed 09/06/04 at 15:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Not orange, it's only a slight tan.
Wed 09/06/04 at 15:12
Regular
"That's right!"
So you're now orange, EB? An orange pig, how amusing.
Wed 09/06/04 at 15:05
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I de-pasteified myself yesterday.

Fake tan. Get the look without the pain and health worries.
Wed 09/06/04 at 15:01
Regular
"That's right!"
I never notice I'm burned until I get back in the house. Then it's like "Oops..."

The pain doesn't kick in until later that day. Getting to sleep can be a nightmare, and last time I peeled for three weeks. Nasty.
Wed 09/06/04 at 14:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Roooar!
Wed 09/06/04 at 14:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
English_Bloke wrote:
> red rore

Raw bloke, its raw.
Wed 09/06/04 at 14:46
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
British beaches are funny.

You have your pasty people and then your burned people. I remember a lady who was red rore, and she was still sunning herself. Good God that must have hurt.
Wed 09/06/04 at 14:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I got burned so bad in florida it wasnt funny, i had sunscreen on as well, but went a few hours without topping it up.
Wed 09/06/04 at 13:11
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
You got Sun burn in the British sun?

My skin never has got a tan before, Never will, It has a thing for it! Hell i wish i knew why. I used to sun bath(e?) and try my best, no results for me though, but more buring. So for me.. its like, "To be white or burnt" Unlike others, they seem to nautrally get a sun tan :P lucky them hey?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.