GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Trade in Help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/06/04 at 18:30
Regular
"Playstation Fan"
I am going to trade in my Xbox now at my local GAME so i can get a PS2. Can someone tell me how much money i'd get for all this:

xbox Console (limited edition with halo and midtown madness 3)
Unofficial Xbox control
Championship Manager 01/02
Rollercoaster tycoon
Magic: The Gathering
Blinx
Transworld Snowboarding
Max payne
Crash Bandicoot (Classic)
Conflict Desert Strom (Classic)
Fifas 2003

Thanks in advance.
Tue 08/06/04 at 18:30
Regular
"Playstation Fan"
I am going to trade in my Xbox now at my local GAME so i can get a PS2. Can someone tell me how much money i'd get for all this:

xbox Console (limited edition with halo and midtown madness 3)
Unofficial Xbox control
Championship Manager 01/02
Rollercoaster tycoon
Magic: The Gathering
Blinx
Transworld Snowboarding
Max payne
Crash Bandicoot (Classic)
Conflict Desert Strom (Classic)
Fifas 2003

Thanks in advance.
Tue 08/06/04 at 18:39
"Sara!!!"
I think you will get about £100. Swapping things at GAME is crap. Gamestation is better, or sell it on eBay. You will get cash.
Tue 08/06/04 at 18:40
"Sara!!!"
Anyway, why the hell are you selling your Xbox, they are the best.
Tue 08/06/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Playstation Fan"
there are no AMAZING rpgs on Xbox whereas the PS2 has Final fantasy and when a new game is released you can guarantee it will apear on the Ps2 or on the Ps2 first.
Tue 08/06/04 at 18:44
"Sara!!!"
Xbox has better graphics, and is much more powerful. You don't need a memory card where as a memory card for the Ps2 costs around £19.99.
Tue 08/06/04 at 18:46
Regular
You're getting rid of an Xbox for a PS2. Geesh, you really are stupid aren't you?
Tue 08/06/04 at 18:47
"possibly impossible"
Don't do it! (Well, at least not in GAME anyway). If you really do want to sell your Xbox, advertise it in the local paper and sell it privately. You'll get more for it.
Tue 08/06/04 at 18:52
Regular
"Playstation Fan"
Well thanks for the support
Tue 08/06/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
less than £300
Tue 08/06/04 at 18:58
Regular
"Playstation Fan"
Would i get £150 in GAME or is that impossible?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.