GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well done Forest Fan!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/06/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
On winning Gameaday by submitting 303 Cheats. I can't remember the last time that someone won by submitting cheats! Congratulations!
Mon 07/06/04 at 17:36
Regular
"it's a small thing"
Thats so very kind of you, i'm sure the kids will appriciate it! I wish i was more like you*!

*may not be true
Mon 07/06/04 at 17:36
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, I am now the third biggest cheat here. Fair play to Forest Fan, though: The site needed a good old update.

However, I will have my revenge. Eventually. Possibly. :)
Mon 07/06/04 at 17:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Fooly Cooly wrote:
> I thought they didnt reward them for cheats
> as it's so obvious a lot are just copied from magazines, other
> websites etc.

They kind of have to be from magazines and other websites. Seeing as you can't make up cheats and therefore have to get them from somewhere...

Although no, I didn't think prizes were still given for cheats. I thought it was reviews, chat topics and walkthroughs only.
Mon 07/06/04 at 18:19
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I won several times (about five, I guess) by submitting cheats. It's just that there is only one prize now- back when I won those competitions, there were three, although the Cheats/Walkthrough/Hints one only allowed a prize priced at £25 or under.

There was an extra Gameaday that rewarded cheating, as well- In the October of 2003. I was quite convincingly beaten by Hedfix, but Second place (And what is now third overall all time) was good enough.
Mon 07/06/04 at 18:22
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> Driver 3

Doesn't violence and destruction go against your beliefs?
Mon 07/06/04 at 18:31
Regular
303? Phhft. Amateur.
Mon 07/06/04 at 19:02
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Well, I am now the third biggest cheat here. Fair play to Forest Fan,
> though: The site needed a good old update.
>
> However, I will have my revenge. Eventually. Possibly. :)

I was wondering when you'd pick up on that. I'd like a bit of competition in the cheat section, before I beat Hedfix. :P
Mon 07/06/04 at 19:03
Regular
Damarus wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> Driver 3
>
> Doesn't violence and destruction go against your beliefs?

Dunno. Never owned Driver. Once borrowed Driver 1 from a friend, but there was no violence in that.
Mon 07/06/04 at 19:04
Regular
Old man Eric wrote:
> Well done Forest Fan for donating the game to charity. I'll be
> expecting you to give it to the homeless children of London
> foundation. Jolly spiffing old chap!

I do what now?
Mon 07/06/04 at 19:07
Regular
Notice he avoids saying

"no thanks I'd rather keep the GAD for myself rather than be a good christian and donate my GAD to those poor kids sitting in their hospital beds with nothing to do"

I'm just going to shake my head in disgust

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.