GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well done Forest Fan!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/06/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
On winning Gameaday by submitting 303 Cheats. I can't remember the last time that someone won by submitting cheats! Congratulations!
Mon 07/06/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
On winning Gameaday by submitting 303 Cheats. I can't remember the last time that someone won by submitting cheats! Congratulations!
Mon 07/06/04 at 16:52
Regular
he won a GAD for cheats? I thought they didnt reward them for cheats as it's so obvious a lot are just copied from magazines, other websites etc. Ah well if he bothered to waste all that time he deserves something.
Mon 07/06/04 at 16:54
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
303 Cheats!! That is seriously sad. But well done anyway. ;-)
Mon 07/06/04 at 17:20
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Early mornings spent constructively. What could be better?
Mon 07/06/04 at 17:23
"NKDEF BFJvsdbnefv d"
What game are you going to choose?
Mon 07/06/04 at 17:26
Regular
Hadn't thought that far ahead. I was more concerned about getting my hair snipped today. :P Possibly that new tennis game, or Driver 3 or possibly a pre-order on Gran Turismo 4 or perhaps even an action game...
Mon 07/06/04 at 17:27
Regular
Old Man Eric, could you predict in my tourney in the Sport forum please, thanks muchly.
Mon 07/06/04 at 17:30
"NKDEF BFJvsdbnefv d"
Sorry FF, but I usually wait until Wakka's tourney is up then I can predict in there and then yours.
Mon 07/06/04 at 17:30
Regular
As a good christian you'll no doubt donate your winning game to charity, perhaps the Great Olmond Street Hospital. Especially when the young teenagers are neglected donated gifts which are usually childrens toys. Althought you would have a lot of fun with your new game I'm sure you would get more satisfaction knowing that it would bring a lot of enjoyment to children who, shall we say don't have all the benefits of life as you yourself do.

DONATIONS IN KIND
Computer games (for Playstation 1 and 2 and for PCs)

[URL]http://www.gosh.org/donate/donations_in_kind.html[/URL] "Don't forget the age group you're donating to is 0 - 18 years - teenagers are often forgotten"

You're a very kind man Forest Fan for doing this, unless you experience it first had you have no idea what it's like being a child in hospital for months on end. This gift of yours will make their stay just that little more comfortable.
Mon 07/06/04 at 17:32
"NKDEF BFJvsdbnefv d"
Well done Forest Fan for donating the game to charity. I'll be expecting you to give it to the homeless children of London foundation. Jolly spiffing old chap!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.