GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much should i sell this lot for?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/06/04 at 12:44
Regular
Hi guys, am selling one of my pc's but have not got a clue on how much to ask for it, this is the spec..

Black Lian Li Pc60 (i think) In fair conditoin.
550 Truepower Antec
P4 2.8B Cpu
512mb PC2100 Crucial DDR
Abit IS7-E motherboard
Soundblaster Live 5.1 Digital
100gb Western Digital SE 8mb cache
Gefroce 4 Ti 4200 128mb
Floppy disk Drive
Black Bezalled 16 Speed DVD rom
Black FDD Drive

What sort of price shall i ask for this spec.

Cheers
Colin
Mon 07/06/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
hi sorry to bother u all but i desperatly need help i am down loading a series of enterprise using the bitorrent experimental file but thing below this keeps stopping me its highlighted in red just before downloading commences?

ERROR 7:41 pm

rejected by tracker:: this tracker requires new tracker protocall:please check your client for updates????

i dont know what this means, the file is downloading from supernova.org and i need help pretty please??

thanx to an1 who whelps
Mon 07/06/04 at 19:12
Regular
It's not really that old but it is second hand, I have it spare as i originally built in as a server for file sharing and video editing as it is a P4 and they are very good at video editing.

Colin
Mon 07/06/04 at 19:09
Regular
"NULL"
Is it one of your old PCs and thus second hand? Or have you built it yourself with brand new components to sell it? Cos that will change the price a lot.
Mon 07/06/04 at 17:27
Regular
Im gonna Sell it for £360, thats a bargain isnt it?

Colin
Mon 07/06/04 at 16:53
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
£400 - £500 if you sell it for a customer who wants that exact spec (if your going to build for someone)
much less if you put it on ebay.
Mon 07/06/04 at 14:54
Regular
O.k. what about now, I have changed the PSU and added some more bits as i don't really need them.

Colin
Mon 07/06/04 at 14:33
Regular
"NULL"
OK, that's a good PSU and quite a nice case. Maybe £250?
Mon 07/06/04 at 14:29
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I wouldn't let go of that for less than £350 or so personally, but I don't keep tabs on second hard part prices.
Mon 07/06/04 at 14:23
Regular
"relocated"
I'm not sure myself but there's a 'members market' forum at overclockers.co.uk that's pretty good for selling stuff at decent prices. It's more geared towrds individual components but people obviously know what they're talking about so it might be worth a look just to get an idea of prices.

Nimco wrote:
> I managed to sell my old AMD Duron 1300+ machine for £55 today.
> The best way to see how much to sell something for is to look on
> somewhere like eBay or local papers, classified ads, etc.

My local paper has some absolutely hilarious prices for 2nd hand PCs - everytime I look there are Pentium or PII systems selling for a couple of hundred quid! It might be worth putting an ad in just to see if some sucker wants to pay over the odds (as long as your conscience will let you.)
Mon 07/06/04 at 13:08
Regular
Just seeling whats stated Which i have updated.

Cheers

Colin

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.