GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help...Harry Potter Prisoner of Alcazar"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban'.
Mon 28/02/05 at 14:09
Regular
My little girl is stuck on part of Harry Potter. She has to capture fairies and return them to the school. How does she catch them>? She can shoot them down but not collect them off the ground. Help!!!!!!
Tue 01/03/05 at 21:02
Regular
"The definitive tag"
E-Beerdeeds wrote:
> And oh dear god you've become so unimaginative that you're taking hits
> at my spelling? Something that doesn't prove how smart you are at
> all?

Shows a low level of integrity which shows you are not smart or observant enough to realise your mistakes before posting.
Tue 01/03/05 at 21:01
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
And you were the one who gave one back. Ahahaha
Tue 01/03/05 at 21:00
Regular
"The definitive tag"
E-Beerdeeds wrote:
> You obviously didn't realise what I said. That was a simplified
> version of what you said.

Thank you. You have just proved my point. You are practically admitting you are a loser because you were the one who gave the "needless" insult.
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:58
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
And oh dear god you've become so unimaginative that you're taking hits at my spelling? Something that doesn't prove how smart you are at all?
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:56
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
You obviously didn't realise what I said. That was a simplified version of what you said.
Regular
": ("
E-Beerdeeds wrote:
> In all fairness you can't "act smart" and no that wasn't a
> personal hit on you Stridman.

Oh I know i'm smart, but I don't brag about it like i'm the smartest person on the planet. Like Chr1s.
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Stridman wrote:
> Stop acting smart, you're giving me a headache.

Don't need to act smart, it comes naturally.
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:55
Regular
"The definitive tag"
E-Beerdeeds wrote:
> You have contradicted yourself. I'll simplify what it says for you
> shall I?
>
> Oh dear god needless insults are for the loser you LOSER.

Made up stuff doesn't count.
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:54
Regular
"The definitive tag"
You obviously think you have a few brain cells, so I'm going to assure you forever that you don't.

"blatently" is spelt blatantly.
"themselvs", WRONG
"hte", HEH

When you can show some integrity, then you can make silly comments on my superior intelligence.
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:53
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
In all fairness you can't "act smart" and no that wasn't a personal hit on you Stridman.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.