GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Isn't that nice?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/06/04 at 17:10
"period drama"
You can actually spot Sun readers without even having to sneak into their houses or look at them (at last) - with help from those quite crap England flag car-window thingamajiggies.

Woo!

If you hear many, many explosions or the screams of long, painful deaths in your local area - do not worry, it's for the greater good.
Sun 06/06/04 at 21:21
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Paradox: wrote:
> Not necessarily, it's an ideology that if enough people share it then
> it will be sucessfully enacted.

marx was a great leader and is almost regarded as a philosopher by me, but not enough people would go for it when, you can be so much more powerful and exclusive in a capitalist society. the lure from democracy and it's suposed advantages, only materialise in certain cases but, it draws everyone in.
Sun 06/06/04 at 21:13
Regular
"SOUP!"
Clazon wrote:

> i agree that it's a good idea, but it can never be carried out well,
> because there is a human trait to be more succesful and have
> something over someone else.

Not necessarily, it's an ideology that if enough people share it then it will be sucessfully enacted.

Marx said society evolved naturally from Capitalism, to democracy to communist-creating dictatorship (ie The Bolsheviks before Lenin died), to communism.
Sun 06/06/04 at 21:12
"period drama"
Give me them dirty reds any old day.
Sun 06/06/04 at 21:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I LOV THIS COUNTRY!

*waves flag*
Sun 06/06/04 at 21:09
Regular
"The Red Shift"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Eventually, the world will need to turn red to survive.

:|

3 words.

dear. god. no.
Sun 06/06/04 at 21:05
"period drama"
Clazon wrote:
> besides, you wrote: "by" instead of "but".

You callin' me gay?
EH?

If I must get dragged into the seriousness of it all - yey commies. Eventually, the world will need to turn red to survive.
Sun 06/06/04 at 21:00
Regular
"The Red Shift"
> Read "The rights of man" by Payne, or anything by Karl Marx

ahar. funny incident in my life age 10 involving marx and some describing with some speech boardgame.
Sun 06/06/04 at 20:59
Regular
"The Red Shift"
> Communism is a brilliant concept you spasticated idiot.
>
> It's just never being applied without corruptness before.

that's why i said """"""non-existent hierachy""""""

i agree that it's a good idea, but it can never be carried out well, because there is a human trait to be more succesful and have something over someone else. so the guy who introduces it to a people will make it corrupt by him being firmly at the top and recieve the profits of everything made.

> It's like branding decomcracy rubbish if it had only ever had rigged
> elections.

good simile
Sun 06/06/04 at 20:55
Regular
"The Red Shift"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Clazon wrote:
> communism sucks, but i do know that there is a huge bass
>
> Like the fish?

it had to be the "s" not the "r,f,d, or w". god is cruel on my rapid typing fingers.

besides, you wrote: "by" instead of "but".

russians are no longer hairy with the invention of wax. i think we can allow russian plebs respecting you, they did give us vodka after all.
Sun 06/06/04 at 20:52
Regular
"SOUP!"
Read "The rights of man" by Payne, or anything by Karl Marx

Then you'll see the beauty of communism.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.