GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ronald Reagan dies"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/06/04 at 23:18
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Ronald Reagan died this evening aged 93. I realise most of you are too young to remember him as president of the U.S. and some of you werent even born when he lfet office, but still it's sad to hear of his death, he wasn't a bad President.

R.I.P. Ronald Reagan.
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:18
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Ronald Reagan died this evening aged 93. I realise most of you are too young to remember him as president of the U.S. and some of you werent even born when he lfet office, but still it's sad to hear of his death, he wasn't a bad President.

R.I.P. Ronald Reagan.
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:20
Regular
"um..."
I know I'm watching it on the news now that and D-Day. I didnt realise he was 93 years old I thought he was younger than that.
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Errrr...right.
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Yeah he always seemed like a decent guy despite being a republican.
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:34
Regular
": ("
I have never seen him before, but its sad to hear someone has died tonight.
Ah well, next is Bush...

Cant wait...

;)
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:37
Regular
"Selected"
Dead?! no.....nO.....No.....NOOOOOOOO!

wait a minute, Ronald Reagan? Phew, i thought it said Ronald McDonald.
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:39
Regular
"Selected"
SEE YOU IN HELL REAGAN.

im in way over my head.
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:39
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Why are most people bothered?

He had a good innings, but, I'm going to go back to the old arguement, thousand die in Africa everyday who are young.

What happens about them?

nothing.
Sun 06/06/04 at 01:05
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
mattributé wrote:
> Why are most people bothered?
>
> He had a good innings, but, I'm going to go back to the old
> arguement, thousand die in Africa everyday who are young.
>
> What happens about them?
>
> nothing.

I fail to see the relevance to this particular thread. This thread was merely to state that a much liked former president has died tonight. Im sad to see that some on SR see that as a field day for out of place or inappropriate comments, and im not just referring to you.
Sun 06/06/04 at 01:07
Regular
"tokyo police club"
No it's the fact that quite a few of my schoolmates have got 'Ronald Regan is dead' as there screennames and stuff. People seem to use it as an oppurtunity to flex their humanity. I apoligise if it offended you. Just annoyed with all the people who are using this to seem 'human', for want of a better word'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.