GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/06/04 at 23:14
Regular
What do you think of it so far?

Who is your favourite housemate?

What previous Big Brother did you like the best?

Who do you want to go next?
Wed 30/06/04 at 22:02
Regular
NO! Michelle rules! Get Marco out! Gay boy.
Wed 30/06/04 at 22:01
Regular
"Yo Homies!"
Michelle OUT!!! I hate her big eyes and her hair is always tied back which makes her head lot fat, she is always hanging round stu like a dog and he really doesnt want to be with her all the time.
Wed 30/06/04 at 09:43
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
I think the new girl looks ok.. not real pretty, but not ugly.. she seems ok too. Marco to go friday..simply because hes such a noisy eater and drives me mad! Its ironic they all whine about not having enough food, but everytime i turn it on they are eating!
Tue 29/06/04 at 21:39
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Cong_Woman wrote:
> People up for nomination are

I'd like to point out that sentence makes no sense.
They're always 'up for' nomination because anyone can nominate anyone else, and therefore their name is always 'up for' it.

If you want to make sense, it's 'up for eviction'.

You're as idiotic as the people in there.
And I didn't even think that was possible.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:30
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I only watch it some times but then i think "Whats the point in watching people living".
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:09
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
People up for nomination are

Marco
Michelle
Nadia.

So all of the Harem are up for eviction. However it wasnt done the way it usually was. Apparantly we will find out at 7pm on E4 and 10pm on Channel 4
Mon 28/06/04 at 20:15
Regular
Best programme Never made. That's a fact.
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
New girl is ok. Big boobs not much really there. annoying voice. Kinda like vanessa.
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:22
Regular
What do you all think of the new girl so far ?
Mon 28/06/04 at 12:35
Regular
"Insert Gently"
still havent seen the new girl

what she look like?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.