GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Like, duuude"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/06/04 at 09:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Today is Strawberry Fair in Cambridge, which means there will be lots of druggies about.

The day shift will be nicking them, a few of us in PHT (prisoner handling team) will be dealing with them and then the night turn will be stopping the fights and hopefully nicking a few dealers.

On another note, I met my very first convicted murderer yesterday. He was friendly.
Sat 05/06/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Timmargh wrote:
> That's the one. He'll probably drop the soap a lot, too.

We don't shower with the prisoners, Tim. Just because in your naughty dreams the police and the cons get it on it doesn't mean it's like that in real life.

You can give up trying to get arrested now.
Sat 05/06/04 at 22:57
Regular
": ("
This is way off topic but is anyone watching Lee Evans on The Comedy Channel?
Sat 05/06/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
That is a head scratcher of a topic change.

Are you insinuating that he is involved in the supply of class A, B and C drugs?
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:01
Regular
": ("
You should watch it, it hilarious!
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:13
Regular
"You've upset me"
Actually the SF is alright during the day as long as you stay away from the outskirts of it, but at night it's not very pleasant.
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well we drove past it a few times in a plain car, (there are more police out there then you think), and it was packed with 15-year-olds that think it's cool. I then drove past it on the way home. It was filled with other people.
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:19
Regular
"You've upset me"
English_Bloke wrote:
>15-year-olds
> that think it's cool.

Heh, I wouldn't go as far to say it's cool, but you can have a bit of fun there if you're with your mates.
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yeah, but you're 16, no?
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:22
Regular
"You've upset me"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Yeah, but you're 16, no?

Nope, 15.
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well your crazy kitten smile makes you look older

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.