GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"big brother trouble"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/06/04 at 12:39
Regular
" BIG DOG"
I HATE KITTEN
Fri 04/06/04 at 12:57
Regular
" BIG DOG"
also i hate when they blank out all the private stuff for legal resons like if they talk about nike
addidas will say its promoting nike then an argument starts because people say like why wasni this brand mentioned
Fri 04/06/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Not only for legal reasons, put possibly for protecting their privacy once the show is over for the year. You wouldn't want thousands of weirdoes outside your house, would you?

Plus, they block out the stuff about makes swuch as Nike and Adidas because this involves companies with registered trademarks- if they are spoken about in certain ways then the companies can sue channel 4 for using names without consent due to the fact that this may alter sales.
Fri 04/06/04 at 14:13
"For the horde!!!!"
She's also ugly!!
Fri 04/06/04 at 14:24
Regular
": ("
She hates guys so shes one my 'TO DIE' list.
Fri 04/06/04 at 14:57
Regular
Apparently she's due in court next week for something, so BB are gonna have to let her out... Otherwise, she's going to prison.

Meh.
Fri 04/06/04 at 15:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Auf deutsch wrote:
> Apparently she's due in court next week for something, so BB are gonna
> have to let her out... Otherwise, she's going to prison.

Going to prison? Bet she'll enjoy that! =D

Seriously, though, she is completely insane. People with extreme political views are normally quite sane when they're not going on about their political belief, but she's use crazy full stop.
Fri 04/06/04 at 15:07
Regular
If they kick Kitten out then it wont work so well. You want there to be arguments and fighting, if you get rid of the people that cause problems then you're left with something very dull. Kitten should be left in as someone you love to hate.

I wonder who they'll kick out instead of her if they go ahead with it
Fri 04/06/04 at 15:08
Regular
she's already in a situation worse than prison :P
Fri 04/06/04 at 15:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
They promised some lively housemates, and sure got one. Unfortunately, the producers confused the words 'lively' and 'Insane'.
Fri 04/06/04 at 15:36
Regular
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/3776341.stm[/URL]

There's the story by the way.

And apparently, Stuart and Michelle have been getting up to things.
"I feel a bit rude," she whispered to an astonished Marco. "We didn't have sex," she claimed, "but we pretty much did everything else."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.