GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Open Your Bloody Eyes, Morons. Bollocks..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/06/04 at 01:12
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Before I start, I want you to know I'm not being bitter. Not at all. I'm simply utterly confused, bamboozled, bemused, bewildered - whatever. I instantly know as I type this, I'll get the flourish of "omg ur jst cryin cuz u dint win!1".
Not at all.

I just really cannot understand how a paint job - and so poor a paint job at that - won. Excluding my own, there were plenty of other great if not better efforts. They looked better, more effort was made, and they generally didn't look utter cockshank.

I mean, part of the incoherently thrown together concoction of, to be honest, pish-poor drawings, was this -- [URL]http://www.geocities.com/thekyzzone3/footballfosco.JPG[/URL]

Sorry, but come on. That is blindingly poor. It looks as if it were drawn by a retarded Himalayan gorilla with the intelligence of a teaspoon, and the mental capacity of a pencil.
Just to reiterate for those with a memory span of a finger nail (which is the majority of you), this is not meant to be a whiny ar**d post. Just a statement of my complete and utter confusion at how such, and to steal Nashy's word, 'cockshank' won.

Para's submissions: [URL]http://fosco.tk[/URL]
My own: [URL]http://firestorm.staghosting.com/images/other/tontysketch.jpg[/URL]

I'd like your honest opinion here.
Which do you believe is the better drawing(s)? I really wouldn't have put such effort in if I knew the former link would win.
What a way to waste more than a week of valuable revision time.

I'm still sure I'll get the barrage of "omg ur crap cuz u dint win!11392", and "but omg it woz para!1 ur jst jelus!1".
To this I say, shut up and open your eyes.
Freakin' morons.

At least my picture made sense in the slightest. And at least I could spell "Tony", rather than "omg sherrrighef".
Hmmm.
And please, oh please - don't try and guilt trip me because of my insulting of those utterly retarded...things, because it's plain to see.
They're boll*cks.

I tried so very hard to like your entries Kyz, I really did. I tried three times, but failed each time due to the fact that I failed to go not 10 seconds without feeling the need to bludgeon my own head with a knife in an attempt to rid my mind of the images.
Bah.

Not bitter. Honest.
Sat 05/06/04 at 13:03
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Yes, that's what I mean. Quality.

Which Para's have little of.
Sat 05/06/04 at 12:37
Regular
Judging the competition entirely on effort or artistic ability are both foolish ways to do it. It should be the quality of the entry, and as such should encompass the effort the person's put into it, originality, humour, fun, and yes, artistic substance as well as other aspects.

Holding the competition purely with regards to artistic talent would be ridiculous and unfair.
Sat 05/06/04 at 12:26
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I agree with CTU.

If i put loads of effort into a post, lets say 3,000 words, and all of it read like it was written by a 5 year old, with no humour whatsoever, and, let's say, Snuggly made a post about how his Goldfish had died, which one would win?
Sat 05/06/04 at 12:21
Regular
CTUbauer wrote:
> It shouldnt've been about effort, though, it should've been about
> ability,

Absolute boll*cks...
Sat 05/06/04 at 09:22
Regular
"tokyo police club"
That was Nash-iddle.
Sat 05/06/04 at 01:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
"I tried so very hard to like your entries Kyz, I really did. I tried three times"

Azul = God.
Sat 05/06/04 at 00:08
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Mystique wrote:
> Oh hush. I won, you suck get over it.
> The only reason I didn't win this time was because I kicked ass in
> the last one.

I didn't really care, hence why I didn't say anything at the time.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I won the last EGAD!

:cp
Fri 04/06/04 at 23:57
Regular
phi11ip wrote:
> Don't cry, all EGADs are crap unless you win.
>
> Like the Flash games one, Mystique nearly won a games console for
> 'creating' games when all she really did was grab the source code off
> of a freebie site and just change the pictures.

Oh hush. I won, you suck get over it.
The only reason I didn't win this time was because I kicked ass in the last one.
(I kicked ass this time around but the new staff just don't seem to get how much I rock. But they'll learn)

True story.
Fri 04/06/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Annatar wrote:
> Perhaps we should utilise this thread to vent our spleens at GAD
> injustice.

OK, things just got worse!

I've lost my wonderful GAD winning GAD rant post type thing!

Noooooooooooooooooooo!

It was the best GAD thing ever, ever ever ever...

I found a few other good winners however...

-
Extract from "Phi11ip's tour of the forum" available at all good bookstores from tomorrow.

"Finally, we bring you around to the WWE forum:

In here we have lots of kiddies who think that it’s funny to miss people with chairs and watch them fall to the floor suffering from a cracked skull. I’ve never posted a topic in here before, lets post one now and see what happens…

OK, I’ve only got one reply and he was having a go at me, I’m guessing that everybody is watching Smackdown, Bazzman probably isn’t in a good mood because Sky One isn’t working for him…"
-
Fri 04/06/04 at 23:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
phi11ip wrote:
> It'll be like Finders Keepers! What a great gameshow!
>
> Wooooooo!

Oh, the memories.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.