GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"In the year 3078"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/06/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Selected"
Let's say the entire human race has been wiped out by death clouds of some description leaving only you and one other man/woman as survivors.

Let's say you don't know this other person but, since you're the only two left IN THE WORLD, you decide it best to stick together.

The question is would you, knowing full well the fate of the human race lies in your hands, reproduce with this woman/man?

But - and here's the clincher - this man/woman is THE ugliest person you have ever set your eyes on. I'm talking buck teeth, big frizzy hair, huge mono-brow, one hell of a nose, an annoying high-pitched voice, the eyes of a mole and constant bad breath etc etc ETC....

So, in an attempt to oust the shallower members of the forum, I ask you this:

Would you make sweet....SWEET (but so...SO ugly) love to her/him, for humanities sake?
Thu 03/06/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Selected"
Let's say the entire human race has been wiped out by death clouds of some description leaving only you and one other man/woman as survivors.

Let's say you don't know this other person but, since you're the only two left IN THE WORLD, you decide it best to stick together.

The question is would you, knowing full well the fate of the human race lies in your hands, reproduce with this woman/man?

But - and here's the clincher - this man/woman is THE ugliest person you have ever set your eyes on. I'm talking buck teeth, big frizzy hair, huge mono-brow, one hell of a nose, an annoying high-pitched voice, the eyes of a mole and constant bad breath etc etc ETC....

So, in an attempt to oust the shallower members of the forum, I ask you this:

Would you make sweet....SWEET (but so...SO ugly) love to her/him, for humanities sake?
Thu 03/06/04 at 23:59
Regular
"Teal'c"
I'd just kill myself.

Actualy no, I'd go live in the country side by myself.
Fri 04/06/04 at 00:02
Regular
"Selected"
I guess that could work. But what if she followed you and demanded you...'help' her make a new human race?

and she asks for this 'help' a lot
Fri 04/06/04 at 00:02
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
mikelar wrote:
> Let's say the entire human race has been wiped out by death clouds of
> some description leaving only you and one other man/woman as
> survivors.

I do not understand.
How did these 2 survive?
And what would be the point in reproduction if it was unlikely you'd all survive because of these clouds?

If you say that everything is fine now, then I'd get them to learn how to impregnate themself with my stuff.
Like at a sperm bank thing.

YUS!
winnAr.
Fri 04/06/04 at 00:03
Regular
"Teal'c"
mikelar wrote:
> I guess that could work. But what if she followed you and demanded
> you...'help' her make a new human race?
>
> and she asks for this 'help' a lot

If she constantly followed me?

I'd beat her until she was dead, that's what.
Fri 04/06/04 at 00:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'd probably crack one of off then kill myself.
Fri 04/06/04 at 00:05
Regular
"Selected"
The thruth is this, these death clouds dissolved all the technology we had so all thats left is you and this other person, who managed to survive, like you, by breathing OUT just as the cloud passed.

No cars, no phones, no computers, and ESPECIALLY no telemarketing.
Fri 04/06/04 at 00:06
Regular
"Teal'c"
I'd use her to fertilise my crops.
Fri 04/06/04 at 00:06
Regular
"Selected"
Well I think I ousted you lot as a bunch of shallow APES.

Personally, I'd give her one for the lads.

I wouldn't really, I'd just kill us both
Fri 04/06/04 at 10:39
Regular
"you've got a beard"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I'd probably crack one of off then kill myself.

... Sheepy is my new hero.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.