GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell Chaos Theory..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory'.
Wed 02/03/05 at 08:17
Regular
Looking the crabs nabs. Had a gander over the IGN preview yesterday and it has just swayed from picking up the PC version to picking up the Xbox version, the CO-OP that is. Only 4 levels on offer but as they say (and how I imagine it will work) is that you will play them through many times as they are just so fooking addictive.

The screenshot where it shows one spy helping the other spy into an air vent above in the way of a foot-up just sums it up really. By all accounts they are quite long levels that can be quite difficult at times and some situations do require two people just to make it through one area.

Seeing as I haven't touched LIVE since Dead or Alive Ultimate and before that it was probably last summer with Pandora Tomorrow this looks to be the game that will get me back into it...

The single player demo on the PC was kick ass, no more is it a linear dull fest of triggered events but rather a much more open game where you actually get to choose which route you take. One thing I do know is that if it lives up to the online section of Pandora Tomrrow it will probably see me well into next year in terms of online Xbox games and it will be the reason why I bother to renew my LIVE account.

Overall can't wait, looking forward to the offline as much as the online this time, no doubt the latter will give the game life span but the single player is shaping up to be an ass raping c**k fest.

By the way, do you actually have to ring up Microsoft to stop them from renewing your current account?
Wed 02/03/05 at 17:16
Regular
"Touched!"
Tis looking very good this is. One of the few games I want. Brothers in arms got 9.3 on IGN too, might be one to watch out for. As for phoning MS yes you do I think. Although my mate phoned them about his refund and it's been 2 months and still no £40 refund. He's getting slightly annoyed now!
Wed 02/03/05 at 14:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
OTT analogies aside, this is the only game I want for my Xbox.

Else it's going.
Wed 02/03/05 at 08:17
Regular
Looking the crabs nabs. Had a gander over the IGN preview yesterday and it has just swayed from picking up the PC version to picking up the Xbox version, the CO-OP that is. Only 4 levels on offer but as they say (and how I imagine it will work) is that you will play them through many times as they are just so fooking addictive.

The screenshot where it shows one spy helping the other spy into an air vent above in the way of a foot-up just sums it up really. By all accounts they are quite long levels that can be quite difficult at times and some situations do require two people just to make it through one area.

Seeing as I haven't touched LIVE since Dead or Alive Ultimate and before that it was probably last summer with Pandora Tomorrow this looks to be the game that will get me back into it...

The single player demo on the PC was kick ass, no more is it a linear dull fest of triggered events but rather a much more open game where you actually get to choose which route you take. One thing I do know is that if it lives up to the online section of Pandora Tomrrow it will probably see me well into next year in terms of online Xbox games and it will be the reason why I bother to renew my LIVE account.

Overall can't wait, looking forward to the offline as much as the online this time, no doubt the latter will give the game life span but the single player is shaping up to be an ass raping c**k fest.

By the way, do you actually have to ring up Microsoft to stop them from renewing your current account?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.