GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smallville Season Finale"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/06/04 at 10:43
Regular
If you haven't seen the last episode of series three, you will find spoilers in this thread.

Ah, it seems like only yesterday that we were discussing the start of the series. But now as quickly as it came along, it's gone. In quite a style, too;

Lionel on death row; Chloe blown up; Lex poisoned; Jonathan Kent strangled; Kent farm on fire; Lana in Paris; Clark returned to Jor-El; Clark can fly...

Not bad at all. Discuss, etc. Anyone know when the next series is?
Wed 02/06/04 at 10:43
Regular
If you haven't seen the last episode of series three, you will find spoilers in this thread.

Ah, it seems like only yesterday that we were discussing the start of the series. But now as quickly as it came along, it's gone. In quite a style, too;

Lionel on death row; Chloe blown up; Lex poisoned; Jonathan Kent strangled; Kent farm on fire; Lana in Paris; Clark returned to Jor-El; Clark can fly...

Not bad at all. Discuss, etc. Anyone know when the next series is?
Wed 02/06/04 at 10:51
Regular
I haven't read your thread for fear of spoilage. But do you know if the series will be repeated? I lost sky at the start of the season and decided to not watch the whole thing so I could start from scratch at some point.

It'll probably be shown on Channel 4, but I just need some kind of confirmation if possible.
Wed 02/06/04 at 10:53
Regular
No idea.

But yeah, you'd better keep any wandering eyes away from my first post. Some serious spoilage in there.
Wed 02/06/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Green & White Army"
I believe Season 4 starts in January. I thought it was presently showing on channel 4. Great finale. I don't think Lex will die and I think Jonathan Kent will also survive. I hope Lana returns she's a babe. Lionel is definatly gonna die and I reckon Chloe has pretty much no chance of survival.

Lex poisoned; Jonathan Kent strangled;
Wed 02/06/04 at 12:54
Regular
"Green & White Army"
> Lex poisoned; Jonathan Kent strangled;

Oops didn't mean to write this bit.
Wed 02/06/04 at 14:00
Regular
Given that, in the stories, when Superman is an adult, Lex Luthor is his legendary adversary and Jonathan Kent is alive, I'd agree with you that they'll probably pull through.

Shame about Chloe, though. Bit of a harsh one.
Wed 02/06/04 at 14:24
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Have you noticed that in all the episodes Clark wears colours that symbolise Superman. He always wears blue or red tops.
Wed 02/06/04 at 14:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"

I honestly didn't know this series had started.
Bloody hell.
GAH. I'm annoyed, because it's a superb show.

GRRRR.
Blimmin' C4/E4 over advertising Friends etc etc, and me not seeing a single ad for Smallville.
Meh.
Wed 02/06/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Eh!! You must have just been unlucky 'cause I've seen loads of ad's for it :(
Wed 02/06/04 at 15:26
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Great spelling of Jor-El there, Mav :P

Anyway, yeah, a superb finale, on par with last season's. Everyone who could implicate Lionel is incapacitated now, so he'll get out of jail and live out the rest of his days somewhere.

Chloe is listed to return next season, but I can't see how. It may've been written before this finale.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.