GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timmargh starts to worry"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/06/04 at 17:36
Regular
"Twenty quid."
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hereford/worcs/3765625.stm[/URL]

I'll be back later to comment more ...
Wed 02/06/04 at 13:00
Regular
"Twenty quid."
No, but then I haven't spoken against or for it. I posted it more for comedy effect than anything else, otherwise I'd have stuck it in the Life forum.
Wed 02/06/04 at 12:53
Regular
Right, first of all, look at things from a different perspective.

We all know the dealers are the worst - the ones who distribute the drugs to all sorts of kids and idiots who think they're not kids and are being hard. They profit from it all, right?

So how do you stop them dealing? You target their main source of income - the young who go clubbing.

So by stopping the users, who are also breaking the law, from having fun, they are in effect, trying to deter people from buying the drugs in the first place.

Again, from a different perspective, it protects the clubs who would be forced to shut down should drugs be found on their premises.

And if you don't take drugs, then what's the problem?

It's not like they're rubber gloving your backside is it?
Wed 02/06/04 at 12:42
Regular
"Twenty quid."
The Royal Infirmary and Ronkswood were two separate hospitals ... the Infirmary was the one at the bottom of Castle Street, opposite the race course.

I moved to Kiddy just over 3 and half years ago with the missus so she could stay close to her family, but as we've split up I'm planning on moving back to Worcester sometime this year or next.

My brother lives in Newton in Tewkesbury - he moved there so his commute to Cheltenham was easier.
Wed 02/06/04 at 12:29
Regular
Timmargh wrote:
>
> Whereabouts in Worcester? Ronkswood hospital?
> I was born in and lived just outside Worcester for 27 years - I live
> in Kidderminster now and my ex-missus' family are all from
> Kidderminster.
> My brother lives in Tewkesbury.

Yep Royal Infirmary, Ronkswood, Worcester. 24 years ago next sunday. My family name is 'Rowberry', it seems there are quite a lot of Rowberrys there in Worcester. Kidderminster is where my grandparents lived and my dad grew up. He moved to Tewkesbury and married my mum from Twyning (part of Tewkesbury) and his sister and their family went to Redditch. I'm glad I was born in Worcester instead of Cheltenham or Gloucester.

I'm even more suprised your brother lives in Tewkesbury, althought it has a lot of history it's not that well know.
Wed 02/06/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Fooly Cooly wrote:
> born in Worcester, grandparents from Kidderminster, other family grew
> up in Redditch, we grew up in Tewkesbury ^^

Whereabouts in Worcester? Ronkswood hospital?
I was born in and lived just outside Worcester for 27 years - I live in Kidderminster now and my ex-missus' family are all from Kidderminster.
My brother lives in Tewkesbury.
Wed 02/06/04 at 11:11
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Fooly Cooly wrote:
> To quote Mr Mackey; ah nevermind =)

he also said:

don't do drugs, mmmmmkay.

:)
Wed 02/06/04 at 11:06
Regular
born in Worcester, grandparents from Kidderminster, other family grew up in Redditch, we grew up in Tewkesbury ^^

I think it's a good thing, because it can detect date rape drugs which I am sure we're all against. However I do not care about any of the other drugs. So does this mean that people carrying drugs in pubs and clubs will get in trouble and not those who have it in their system. Although if they do, they'll end up getting searched no doubt.

To quote Mr Mackey; ah nevermind =)
Wed 02/06/04 at 11:00
Regular
"The Red Shift"
be§§ant™ wrote:
> have you got any other reasons for, kinda boycotting this idea?

what idea would that be?

> *edit* eh? Clazon dosn't know the diffrence bettween (SMALL) AND
> (ITALICS)

actually i do.

hi bessant

bye bessant

you're the one who can't spell and didn't close his small HTML.

:D
Wed 02/06/04 at 10:27
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Clazon wrote:
> TIMMARGH!
>
> i agree that this is a stupid idea. you have to give reason to
> suspect someone and if you constantly test the young, black, or
> slimey you could get sued. this won't solve the problem. using this
> money to hire another policeman for one year would do more good i
> reckon.
>
> besides you should be able to do what you want.
>
> [S] *don't do drugs kids* [/I]

have you got any other reasons for, kinda boycotting this idea?

*edit* eh? Clazon dosn't know the diffrence bettween [S](SMALL) AND (ITALICS)
Tue 01/06/04 at 22:43
Regular
"The Red Shift"
TIMMARGH!

i agree that this is a stupid idea. you have to give reason to suspect someone and if you constantly test the young, black, or slimey you could get sued. this won't solve the problem. using this money to hire another policeman for one year would do more good i reckon.

besides you should be able to do what you want.

[S] *don't do drugs kids* [/I]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.