GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MIST users - SIGN HERE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/04/01 at 01:15
Regular
If you ever post anything in MIST please type your nmae here.

It will show who has used MIST before and how well it is going.

Leave your name and then a small message :->

Enjoy MIST you non-sleeping loons!
Mon 23/04/01 at 22:18
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
One of those things that haunts your sleep is it? Dreams invaded by ducks in bi-planes firing off chemicals...scary stuff
Mon 23/04/01 at 22:14
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Why do I have such an irrational fear of Toilet Duck!?!?
Sun 22/04/01 at 02:00
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
lewq...go to bed...
Sun 22/04/01 at 01:58
hehe, probably

hmm, one line answers -- this is turning into the worst form of cgi-based irc ..

not that i'm dissing it.. it must be just fine on your .. cable .. modem ... bah. i'm topping my bandwidth already without constant page refreshes and loading of new banner ads which i'd never click on anyway.

oh look, this is better than irc, i've had time to stop and think before i say something, and realise that what i'm saying is meaningless and pointless, and give up and get a life..

well, only after clicking that nice inviting button labeled "Post This Message" ... here button button button .. *click*
Sun 22/04/01 at 01:51
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
lol..."Shoot me, please! Look, this is way of dying #263, being shot in the chest by a plasma gun"

Probably scraping up the rest of the cash for ruari's box
Sun 22/04/01 at 01:49
no, i have yet to do my *dive across the room clutching groin, bounce around shouting strange utterances from star trek, and dispute quantum physics while describing personal sexual fantasies* .. that's tom.

dunno where he is .. perhaps he's having to save up for something by being very quiet
Sun 22/04/01 at 01:39
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
You're starting to sound like Tom...
Should we get him on here? Where's he been anyway?
Sun 22/04/01 at 01:38
mememememe! notice me! *points wildly* *waves arms about*

-=lewq[DC]=-

pheer.
Sun 22/04/01 at 01:22
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Oi, lewq
Sun 22/04/01 at 01:21
Carrot Man waz ere :)

-=[DC]=-

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.