GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alright then, who's got Snake Eater?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater'.
Fri 04/03/05 at 09:28
Regular
Mine should be with me within the hour, but I'm interested - who's got theirs?
Tue 08/03/05 at 23:49
Regular
"Touched!"
Just got past the intro and back into the jungle..loving it so far. The Story seems miles better than MGS2.
Tue 08/03/05 at 20:30
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Reefer wrote:
> I'm up to the West Wing of Groznyj Grad, where I've got to plant the 4
> pieces of C3. I'll get back to that in a mo.

doing that was fun! i sniped everyone from a platform over the tank thing so i had no worries of dieing lol
Tue 08/03/05 at 19:02
Regular
I'm up to the West Wing of Groznyj Grad, where I've got to plant the 4 pieces of C3. I'll get back to that in a mo.
Tue 08/03/05 at 18:56
Regular
"Ow Yer"
wooooo i finally got the croc cap!!
Tue 08/03/05 at 16:47
Regular
"Touched!"
Got this yesturday. Just got past the first bridge. really enjoying it! The intro was amazing, looks like being the best of the 3!
Tue 08/03/05 at 16:00
Regular
"Bicycle"
Alrighty...

Plan for weekend : Buy Leon, buy beer, buy Snake Eater.

Ah, Leon... That'll get me in the right frame of mind :D.
Tue 08/03/05 at 15:50
Regular
I'm not liking it much really, I’m too used to splinter cell. I Guess I just need to get more used to the PS2 controller and MGS style "stealth".
Tue 08/03/05 at 14:40
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Coin wrote:
> Is it worth getting Snake Eater?
>
> As in, how long is it? (Including movies... )

About 16 hours on Very Easy just following the storyline.

Less than 5 hours on Extreme Difficulty if you're going for the no kills, no alerts, no continues, no special items used, no Life medicine used, less than 10 lifebars damage taken, less than 25 saves highest ranking possible.

About 200 hours if you want to unlock everything there is to unlock (including weapons, items, cammos, face paints, Codec conversations, set pieces etc).

Even if the game was only 2 hours long it would be worth shelling out £30 just for the ending on-rail sequences and cut-scenes.
Tue 08/03/05 at 13:08
Regular
"Bicycle"
Is it worth getting Snake Eater?

As in, how long is it? (Including movies... )
Tue 08/03/05 at 12:52
Regular
"Ow Yer"
gr13ve wrote:
> Reefer wrote:
> Up to the Sorrow fight, which is just o_O.
>
> You got passed it yet? Took me 3 attempt before I called the dude on
> the radio and he told me how to do it.

yer that was well hard i knew how to do it but i just kept on dieing with no chance to use the thing.

But woooooo completed now!! BEST ENDING EVER! now im playing through again to get all the kool camos

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.