GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alright then, who's got Snake Eater?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater'.
Fri 04/03/05 at 09:28
Regular
Mine should be with me within the hour, but I'm interested - who's got theirs?
Mon 14/03/05 at 12:22
Regular
"..."
I think this is the best game on PS2. Is there anyone else who agrees ?
Sun 13/03/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Touched!"
Finished off the russians. And guess what? I only found the bloody AK after I had killed them all.
Sun 13/03/05 at 15:38
Regular
Just finished the game around 18:20. Probably the best Metal Gear, certainly better than MGS2, and the ending!

That just pwned
Sun 13/03/05 at 15:33
Regular
What I did for that part was to hide to the right of the door, by that Cabinet thingy. As the guards came in, none of them saw me and one stood right in front of me. So I used him as a shield and picked off the other 3 and then just basically hid and shot the rest.

Its pretty easy once you get out, just watch for the one on the roof of the building you start in.
Sun 13/03/05 at 11:25
Regular
You've just touched the surface :0D
Sun 13/03/05 at 11:24
Regular
"Touched!"
Cheers...will give that a try when I get back from work :)..am I much into yet or just the beginning?
Sun 13/03/05 at 11:24
Regular
Here's my strategy:

As soon as you start, use the basement latch-door to get under the building, and then take out as many of the unit as possible with any weapon of choice. When there's a few left, just run out with your AK/pistol and cap the lot of them.
Sun 13/03/05 at 11:22
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> I don't have any stun grenades :(

OK... run out, get noticed, run back in and dive over the bed, then crawl under it, then shoot the guards from below as they come through the door looking for you.
Sun 13/03/05 at 11:17
Regular
My clear time was 13:11, which I was immensely happy with.
Sun 13/03/05 at 10:51
Regular
"Touched!"
I don't have any stun grenades :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.