GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BEST GAMING STORYLINE?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/04/01 at 23:47
Regular
What would you say is the best storyline for a game you have played. My favourite must be 'Warcraft' it had a great plot with the Orcs and the Humans and of course the Dark Portal! Most of it becasme better in Warcraft 2 - anybody agree with me - I hated the organge team in warcraft 2 they betrayed the Humans!

So whats yours?
Sat 21/04/01 at 17:14
(not in order)
Perfect Dark
All Turok's
All Resdient Evil's
Shadowman
Jet Force Gemini

Worst
Mario
Conker BFD
Forsaken

But this doesn't make them bad. CBFD is my fav game of all time and i have the rest.
Sat 21/04/01 at 17:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I still go for Warcraft
Sat 21/04/01 at 17:05
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
My fave games storylines are:

Shenmue
Pokemon
Half-Life
Sat 21/04/01 at 17:03
Regular
This is not exactly a storyline as such it is more a custom one i'd say Smackdown2
It depends if you win loose and things
Sat 21/04/01 at 16:59
Regular
"everyone says it"
SECRET OF MANA!!

secret of mana
Sat 21/04/01 at 16:40
Regular
Deus ex's was good but multiplayer based shoot em' ups aren't normally story based, i don't know which kind i like but I enjoyed Zelda's storyline as it kept me playing it.
Sat 21/04/01 at 14:47
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
MGS had a great storyline with lots of nice plot twists, but it was all contained on one island, it didn't have any scope for fantasy.

Final Fantasy usually manages to start off nice an simple, then make the storyline explode in all directions at once, making the series very enjoyable, and the story spans not just the world, but universes, allowing for as much depth as they can cram into those game discs.

Grandia 2 currently has a great storyline, but I haven't finished it yet.
Sat 21/04/01 at 14:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I have never played it
Sat 21/04/01 at 14:02
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
The Resident Evil storylines are always brilliant.
Sat 21/04/01 at 14:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
C&C were great storylines as well!

The video clips made a lot better as well

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.