GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"McDonalds for Gaming!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/04/01 at 20:39
Regular
To continue with my 'favourite.....' theme it would be cool to know what your favourite McDonald's meal is. You know how important a McDonalds eat-out is during a long gaming session! Only trouble is you have to go out and get it!

Mine is the Large Two Cheeseburgers meal with Coca Cola!
Sat 21/04/01 at 10:04
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
Your Honour wrote:
> Pagey, does your local kebaby do pizzas? If so, get a Spicy Chicken
> pizza with added topping of Donner Meat.

It's Lush!!!!!

mmmm....sounds nice. Thanx Your Honour I'll try that!
Sat 21/04/01 at 09:58
"possibly impossible"
KFC? It's the only one out of the three that we've got in Exmouth. Have to go to Exeter for the rest.

I find them a bit greasy though, and far more bone and fat than actual chicken. Plus their toys are not as good as McDonalds. Toys? Yes, I like eating lots of happy meals, they work out quite well at £2 for a burger, chips and a drink (so I have 2 or 3) and I managed to collect all the Mr Men toys for a laugh last year too, all 40 of them.

Sat 21/04/01 at 09:39
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Might have to see about that! My local-est Kebbabby just shut down, so I have to go further now!! My poor legs!
Sat 21/04/01 at 09:37
Regular
Pagey, does your local kebaby do pizzas? If so, get a Spicy Chicken pizza with added topping of Donner Meat.

It's Lush!!!!!
Sat 21/04/01 at 09:35
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
Darkness_2K wrote:
> With dairy milk AND smarties. One of my friend knows one of the
> staff, so when I went with him, he got us both!

Lucky Bast**d!
Sat 21/04/01 at 09:34
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
Your Honour wrote:
> Dominoes Pizza's is way down the list in about 134th place

I agree. It's so damn expensive. Local pizza joints are much cheaper and generally do top pizzas too!
Sat 21/04/01 at 09:33
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
With dairy milk AND smarties. One of my friend knows one of the staff, so when I went with him, he got us both!
Sat 21/04/01 at 09:32
Regular
Dominoes Pizza's is way down the list in about 134th place
Sat 21/04/01 at 09:31
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
mmmmmmmm............McFlurry
Sat 21/04/01 at 09:30
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Your right, KFC is best, but not BurgerKing.
1)KFC
2)McDonalds
3)Pizza Hut
4)Burger king

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.