GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"McDonalds for Gaming!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/04/01 at 20:39
Regular
To continue with my 'favourite.....' theme it would be cool to know what your favourite McDonald's meal is. You know how important a McDonalds eat-out is during a long gaming session! Only trouble is you have to go out and get it!

Mine is the Large Two Cheeseburgers meal with Coca Cola!
Fri 20/04/01 at 20:39
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
To continue with my 'favourite.....' theme it would be cool to know what your favourite McDonald's meal is. You know how important a McDonalds eat-out is during a long gaming session! Only trouble is you have to go out and get it!

Mine is the Large Two Cheeseburgers meal with Coca Cola!
Fri 20/04/01 at 20:41
Regular
I just stick a Chicago town micropizza in the microwave, which only takes 4 minutes (says 3 on the box but that's if you're lucky)

Though I still have to leave the N64 or Gameboy or PC for about 1 minute to put it in the microwave and take it out again after....
Sat 21/04/01 at 01:51
"High polygon count"
Large Quarter Pounder Meal with choccy milkshake.

And it's not unknown for me to order two of them (apart from the milkshake).

Remember when they used to do the little pizzas? I used to get home from work on a Friday, cycle up to the local McDonalds, and order two QP's, two large fries, and a deluxe pizza... cycle home with them stowed carefully in my backpack, and then get stuck in and enjoy them.

Good grief, that's made me feel hungry...
Sat 21/04/01 at 09:24
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
A super-size BicMac meal, with Sprite, an extra BigMac, and a McFlurry. Yum!
Sat 21/04/01 at 09:28
Regular
You're all wrong I'm afraid.
For starters KFC is the best fast food, followed by burger king, MuckDonalds is at the bottom of the list.

The best snack is either:

Sausage and chips from the local chippy OR

Cheese sandwich, bag of walkers salt and vinegar crisps and a can of coke.
Sat 21/04/01 at 09:30
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Your right, KFC is best, but not BurgerKing.
1)KFC
2)McDonalds
3)Pizza Hut
4)Burger king
Sat 21/04/01 at 09:31
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
mmmmmmmm............McFlurry
Sat 21/04/01 at 09:32
Regular
Dominoes Pizza's is way down the list in about 134th place
Sat 21/04/01 at 09:33
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
With dairy milk AND smarties. One of my friend knows one of the staff, so when I went with him, he got us both!
Sat 21/04/01 at 09:34
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
Your Honour wrote:
> Dominoes Pizza's is way down the list in about 134th place

I agree. It's so damn expensive. Local pizza joints are much cheaper and generally do top pizzas too!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.