GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"halo 2 game varients"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sat 05/03/05 at 11:46
Regular
"28,06,42,12"
can anyone tell me any good game varients that either they have made or they know of, cheers
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No, it rules.

Eg, me Dolores and Biggles were all competing on Lockout. The other scum in the game stood no chance.

Biggles had the ball (after 10 minutes of utter carnage) and needed it for 3 seconds. I could hear him go 'yes yes yes!!1111' like a little girl, so I dropped down into the green room and rocketed his butt, before taking the 1 second I needed. Dolores only needed 4 to win.

It was quality.
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:29
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
It somehow managed to work. I think you've played it Icky. Oh and if you use the level jump it can be the best thing evarrrrrr.
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:30
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
And yes me Cloon and Biggles were always top runners. Because we PWND UR GEEKY ASSES N00B
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:31
Hang on, I played in that game. That was fun. But lockout with loads of players is bound to be.
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:33
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Lockout with 10 players or over is infuriating genius. You're lucky to get the ball for a stretch longer than 4 seconds.
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:34
As I recall, most of the time you seemed to be near the bottom in rank, unless it was a team game.
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nah, in one of the games he was uber close to me.

But I owned.
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:35
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Then you so sucks at remembering. I was a great player or "great warrior who has proven himself worthy in combat" as one scarily unsarcastic american said to me. I just crapped about in the game like constantly.
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:36
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
You were like that annoying smidgin better than me at everything. Apart from Warthog driving, Burial Mounds anyone?
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:38
Yeah, you were always the elite-kill-everything-rampage-mofo, Biggles was the melee "I'll always punch you right after a shield draining firefight" guy, and Dolores... just hyper.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.