GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOFEAR"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/05/04 at 18:34
"LOLLERSKATES!"
what the hell are you doing. having ago about SR, posting threads such as "tv should be banned", and "football is rubbish". You need to get down to earth, and fast. Tiddlywinks and knitting are out of fashion, ok gramps?
Sun 30/05/04 at 18:54
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
ßìggíË Li††lÊ jn® wrote:
> Your to kind

ßìggíË Li††lÊ jn® wrote:
> Yes, and punctuality and grammar teachers would find you a challange,
> eh der nazi?

Irony strikes again!
And since when was there such a thing as a 'spelling and grammar teacher'?
Sun 30/05/04 at 21:19
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Meh, he's obviously just joking around. Leave him be.
Sun 30/05/04 at 21:22
Regular
Lol geez don't get so worked up Biggie Little.

Is the nasty man defacing your precious forums? Awwww.
Sun 30/05/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
NOFEAR wrote:
> wat about ur nickname hahahaha

Wasn't Ur a city in Ancient Babylon or something? Oh, sorry, I mistook actual knowlege of ancient history for a retard trying to spell 'your'. My (rather witty) mistake.
Sun 30/05/04 at 21:27
Regular
*cough*
Sun 30/05/04 at 21:35
Regular
Sorry Der but insults dnt work if theyre *that* geeky
Sun 30/05/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, bad example, but at least it displays the gap of knowlege between myself and Captain von Retard here.

And whilst I'm at it, No Fear, if you are so 'Cool', haven't you got anything better to do than annoy us?
Sun 30/05/04 at 21:40
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I did find it originally quite funny, I mean it doesn't happen that often does it. When was the last major attack? But now it's old.
Mon 31/05/04 at 17:46
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Yeah, at least this time it appears that NOFEAR is a one-off and that there isn't going to be another SR jat-attack.
Mon 31/05/04 at 18:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Biggie Little, you have absolutely no right to tell people how to spell and use punctuation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.