GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"USHER TICKETS! Anyone interested?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/05/04 at 11:14
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Hey,
I have 2 tickets for the Bham NEC on 1st July for the Usher Truth tour. Is anyone interested or know anyone whos interested or know anyway I can sell them online?!
Cheers!
[email protected]
Sun 30/05/04 at 11:14
Regular
Hey,
I have 2 tickets for the Bham NEC on 1st July for the Usher Truth tour. Is anyone interested or know anyone whos interested or know anyway I can sell them online?!
Cheers!
[email protected]
Sun 30/05/04 at 11:30
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'll sell them on eBay for you if you give me a cut of whatever they sell for.

I'm a trusted eBay member with a 56 star rating so it's more than likely they'd be able to sell for a decent price.

contact me at [email protected] on msn messenger or by email to discuss it further, if you're interested.
Sun 30/05/04 at 11:38
Regular
How much would you want? I joined e-bay but I don't understand what happens if they don't sell for a decent price? Can you refuse the price?
Sun 30/05/04 at 11:46
Regular
"SOUP!"
I know enough about eBay to be able to set up a minimum price (you can either use a reserve price or a minimum starting price - say you didnt want them to go for less that £10 each, you could set the start price as that so any bid would be £10 or more. Also you cna use a resever - you can start the tickets at 99p but you input that the tickets will not sell unless they reach a minimum of £10 - eBay charge a little extra for using this but it is often worth it)

eBay is really easy to use when you know what you're doing but I found it tricky at first - especially with the awkward new layout.

I will charge you the standard listing fee (what I have to pay eBay - which will be 25p listing fee (a bit extra if you use a reserve price), 5% of the final selling price (which eBay also take as a fee) and then say a few pounds just for doing the whole thing for you.

How does that sound?
Sun 30/05/04 at 12:50
Regular
I dunno, I will think about it and let you know. Really I'd rather sell them privately, but we will see what happens.
Cheers for your help mate.
Sun 30/05/04 at 12:58
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Usher licks balls.
Sun 30/05/04 at 13:00
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
Paradox: wrote:
> I'll sell them on eBay for you if you give me a cut of whatever they
> sell for.
>
> I'm a trusted eBay member with a 56 star rating so it's more than
> likely they'd be able to sell for a decent price.
>
> contact me at [email protected] on msn messenger or by email
> to discuss it further, if you're interested.

hey, can I sign you up on messenger? I have no friends :¬(
Sun 30/05/04 at 13:02
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Awwww :P
Sun 30/05/04 at 13:03
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
heh. I am a genuine billy no mates.
Sun 30/05/04 at 13:03
Regular
"SOUP!"
Go for it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.