GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just picked up Goldeneye"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'GoldenEye 007'.
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:00
Regular
Yep, got it for £5.00 from Gamestation. The box is still in really good condition. I know it was criminal that I never got it on N64, but a few friends managed to leave it behind when they visited, so I had a long go then :) It's a bloody fantastic game. I'm loving every bit of it. It's aged really well also. It just feels so right, so good. It doesn't feel old at all, seems like a really good FPS. The graphics are still alright, framerate drops sometimes. Just shows that FPSs really haven't moved forward that much. I'm looking forward to having a few games of multiplayer whem my friends come round. They just don't make games with such care and attention as this anymore :'(
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:04
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> Yep, got it for £5.00 from Gamestation. The box is still in
> really good condition. I know it was criminal that I never got it on
> N64, but a few friends managed to leave it behind when they visited,
> so I had a long go then :) It's a bloody fantastic game. I'm loving
> every bit of it. It's aged really well also. It just feels so
> right, so good. It doesn't feel old at all, seems like a really good
> FPS. The graphics are still alright, framerate drops sometimes.
> Just shows that FPSs really haven't moved forward that much. I'm
> looking forward to having a few games of multiplayer whem my friends
> come round. They just don't make games with such care and attention
> as this anymore :'(

How did you convince them to give you a box! i payed £8 for my unboxed goldeneye.
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:00
Regular
Yep, got it for £5.00 from Gamestation. The box is still in really good condition. I know it was criminal that I never got it on N64, but a few friends managed to leave it behind when they visited, so I had a long go then :) It's a bloody fantastic game. I'm loving every bit of it. It's aged really well also. It just feels so right, so good. It doesn't feel old at all, seems like a really good FPS. The graphics are still alright, framerate drops sometimes. Just shows that FPSs really haven't moved forward that much. I'm looking forward to having a few games of multiplayer whem my friends come round. They just don't make games with such care and attention as this anymore :'(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.