GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just picked up Goldeneye"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'GoldenEye 007'.
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:00
Regular
Yep, got it for £5.00 from Gamestation. The box is still in really good condition. I know it was criminal that I never got it on N64, but a few friends managed to leave it behind when they visited, so I had a long go then :) It's a bloody fantastic game. I'm loving every bit of it. It's aged really well also. It just feels so right, so good. It doesn't feel old at all, seems like a really good FPS. The graphics are still alright, framerate drops sometimes. Just shows that FPSs really haven't moved forward that much. I'm looking forward to having a few games of multiplayer whem my friends come round. They just don't make games with such care and attention as this anymore :'(
Tue 08/03/05 at 02:07
Regular
"8==="
Nothing has equalled Rare's use of mines yet.
Mon 07/03/05 at 18:02
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Proximity mines on the door. Nuff said.
Sun 06/03/05 at 13:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The best levels for Perfect Dark mulitplayer were always the 3 Goldeneye classic ones. The reason that the multiplayer was so perfect is because it is so perfectly balanced. The level design is exquisite, the guns are fine tuned to perfection, and the modes were just pure genius.
Sun 06/03/05 at 12:44
"Retarded List"
Too true. I can only hope that Pefect Dark Zero captures some of that old magic.
Sun 06/03/05 at 11:00
Regular
Perfect Dark as amazing as the multiplayer was, never had quite the same feeling to it.

Probably a lot to do with my friends all growing up and growing out of computer games in the process.
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:40
"period drama"
End of all.
Smarmy gits think they're good hiding in the vents in the toilets. Well, you won't be so happy when I plaster the area with proximity mines.

Ahhh ... sweetness.
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Multiplayer in Goldeneye is unbeatable.

End.
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:17
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Multiplayer on Goldeneye is genius. Especially when you have one of your friends camping in a room with proximity mines.

*Opens door and backs off*
*Collects remains of everything*
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:08
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Chipseh wrote:
> Did you have to quote all of that?

Not really, sorry !
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:08
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Did you have to quote all of that?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.