GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Joey."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/05/04 at 19:51
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Has anyone here seen the Friends spin-off "Joey" yet? Is it any good?
Mon 31/05/04 at 15:41
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Clip shows are boring when you've seen every episode about a bajillion times :\
Mon 31/05/04 at 15:39
Regular
"Milky Milky"
But series 9 was full of flashbacks
Sun 30/05/04 at 10:39
Regular
"Green & White Army"
magnius wrote:
> I do agree with that....Friends should have been canned about two
> seasons ago...it has only really been so-so for 9&10.

I actually thought series 9 & 10 have been pretty good. Two of the best episodes are in these 2 series . The one where Joey keeps punching Ross and the one that Ross gets the fake tan.
Sat 29/05/04 at 21:21
Regular
As the series is called Joey it will obviously star him, so it will most likely have him quitting NY and moving to LA living with relatives trying to make it as an actor. Which he's been doing for the last 10 years.
Sat 29/05/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Good point...maybe it starts with Joey leaving New York...but not featuring the remaining friends in any way...which will be gay,
Sat 29/05/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Ashman wrote:
> And Matt Le Blanc doesn't actually star in the opening couple of
> episodes by the way.

I was actually wondering how that would work, because at the end of Friends Joey was still going to live in the apartment.
Sat 29/05/04 at 21:16
Regular
I'll give the show a go but like a lot of people I'm doubtful it will be a success. I am aware that Matt hasn't got much else going for him so he might as well give it a go.

I like how people say the we don't know much about the Joey character. Well it's not really our fault, they had 10 years to do it. Joey the stupid, Joey the stud. Joey the terrible actor (not Matt, well okay Matt too :P)
Sat 29/05/04 at 21:04
Regular
"Not a Jew"
CTUbauer wrote:
> Because Matthew Perry's not in it.

Matthew Perry's acting abilities are limited.
Sat 29/05/04 at 19:12
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Ah yes, the guy who asked the dude at the hotel for Cannabis.
Sat 29/05/04 at 19:08
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
he was the druggie one who "Was always sure about physics" but didn't say the wheels would stay on

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.