GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does Anyone Know"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/05/04 at 12:23
Regular
"it's a small thing"
How to apply for a student loan?
Thu 03/06/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. I sense a theme emerging in Gumps Conspiracy Masterclass;

- Gump cribs a conspiracy theory from the net
- Gump pushes this theory as proof that he knows things we don't
- Someone posts rebuttal of Gump's theory, and pretty much shows they know more about it than he does.
- Gump goes quiet and tries to change the subject.

I mean really Gump, it's getting to the stage where I feel like I'm kicking a crippled Dubya every time I post a reply to you; you richly deserve it, but it's just so easy.
Fri 28/05/04 at 13:37
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Already answered Light.

That's what we call "a lie". I've checked the homosexuality and Christian threads; no answers. I've looked in every thread I've posted a question to you; no answers. And now, you're telling laughably transparent lies and you're so completely egocentric that you assume people will unquestioningly believe them.

So; answer the questions in the various threads, my cowardly, evasive, and deeply disturbed young friend. Either that, or try harder to avoid them; you're teenaged trolling is starting to grow stale.

~edit~ So, you've put responses to some of the questions. That's a good start. And in the other threads too please.

~edit 2~ Rather unsurprisingly, you've only actually answered 3 of the 21 questions, and you've either given incomplete answers to the others, or avoided them altogether. You deeply squalid minded little coward.
Fri 28/05/04 at 13:35
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Yeah, I saw the AIDS thing; it reads in exactly the same way as his Illuminati mumblings and his supposed faith; the desperate attempts of a lonely inadequate to convince himself that he knows something that others don't and is therefore special in the eyes of somebody. Gump needs some serious psychological help; when I was 14 I was interested in girls and cider. I believe I was beginning to outgrow the adolescent "I MUST be special!!" egocentricity by that point.
Fri 28/05/04 at 13:34
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Already answered Light.
Fri 28/05/04 at 13:32
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Light wrote:
> Oh, and might I advise you to answer my questions, you endlessly
> pudpulling lump of elephantine waste matter?
>
> As immature as ever, eh Light?

Spot on. I figure that insults are the only way to get your attention.

As evasive and cowardly as ever dear boy? Gonna answer some questions, or just gonna avoid them and wail away the day?
Fri 28/05/04 at 13:24
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Point being?

That you're missing more than just a few neurons in your head.

I can hear them misfiring from here.

I bet you think JFK is still alive. I however, know he is, and he's a black guy in a nursing home. Elvis lives there too.
Fri 28/05/04 at 13:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Look, staffies, can't you just ban Gump and get it over with? No-one will complain, it's like killing one hen to save a million - A bit immoral, but it's a really annoying hen that can't lay eggs.
Fri 28/05/04 at 13:11
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Point being?
Fri 28/05/04 at 13:09
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Light, while you're here, check out the cure for AIDS.

Forest Fan wrote:
> The goverment doesn't want the cure to become national, remember they
> want to keep the population down.

Forest Fan wrote:
> Deathskitten wrote:
> whats the cure then
>
> O-Zone. All the scientific proof is there.
Fri 28/05/04 at 13:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Rosicrucians, thats a name i havent heard in a while, i believe they were wiped out by the nazis as were a lot of these secrets groups and cults.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.