GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A joke"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/05/04 at 15:20
Regular
"Notable"
This guy called Mark kills Peter's dad. To get his revenge Peter rapes Mark's mother. On the way to the asylum, Peter says to Mark "Aha I raped your mum and got revenge". Mark says "Revenge? My dad is still alive"........

[S] loses it
Sat 29/05/04 at 18:04
Regular
Ah shut up ye fool.
Sat 29/05/04 at 16:36
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Deathskitten wrote:
> One day in the great forest a magical frog was walking down to a water
> hole. This forest was so big that the frog had never seen another
> animal in all his life. By chance today a bear was chasing after a
> rabbit to have for dinner. The frog called for the two to stop. The
> frog said "Because you are the only two animals I have seen, I
> will grant you both three wishes... Bear, you go first." The
> bear thought for a minute, and being the male he was, said "I
> wish for all the bears in this forest, besides me, to be
> female." For his wish, the rabbit asked for a crash helmet, and
> immediately put it on. The bear was amazed at the stupidity of the
> rabbit, wasting his wish like that. It was the bear's second turn for
> a wish. "Well, I wish that all the bears in the next forest were
> female as well." Rabbit asked for a motorcycle and immediately
> hopped on it and gunned the engine. The bear was shocked that the
> rabbit was asking for these stupid things, after all, he could have
> asked for money and bought the motorcycle. For the last wish the bear
> thought for awhile and then said, "I wish that all the bears in
> the world, besides me, were female." The rabbit grinned, gunned
> the engine, and said "I wish that the bear wash gay..."

rip off merchant.
Sat 29/05/04 at 15:09
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
An old farmer decided it was time to get a new rooster for his hens. The current rooster was getting old and could barely do his job anymore. The farmer figured getting a new rooster would surely improve egg production. So he bought a young rooster from the local rooster emporium, and turned him loose in the barnyard.
Well, the old rooster saw the young one strutting around, and he got a little worried. "So, they're trying to replace me," thought the old rooster. "I've got to do something about this."
He walked up to the new bird and said, "So you're the new stud in town? I bet you really think you're hot stuff, don't you? Well, I'm not ready for the chopping block yet. I'll bet I'm still the better bird. And to prove it, I challenge you to a race around that hen house over there. We'll run around it three times and whoever finishes first gets to have all the hens for himself."
Well, the young rooster was a proud sort, and he definitely thought he was more than a match for the old guy. "You're on," said the young rooster. "And since I know I'm so great, I'll even give you a head start of half a lap. I'll still win easy," said the young rooster.
So the race began and all the hens started cheering the roosters on. After the first lap, the old rooster still maintained his lead. After the second lap, the old guy's lead had slipped substantially and he was just barely in front of the young rooster. Just as the young rooster was about to catch up with the old rooster, BANG! The young rooster dropped dead in his tracks.
Back on the porch of the house was the farmer with a shotgun. As he stood there slowly shaking his head, he muttered to himself... That's the third gay rooster I've bought this month.
Sat 29/05/04 at 14:57
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
One day in the great forest a magical frog was walking down to a water hole. This forest was so big that the frog had never seen another animal in all his life. By chance today a bear was chasing after a rabbit to have for dinner. The frog called for the two to stop. The frog said "Because you are the only two animals I have seen, I will grant you both three wishes... Bear, you go first." The bear thought for a minute, and being the male he was, said "I wish for all the bears in this forest, besides me, to be female." For his wish, the rabbit asked for a crash helmet, and immediately put it on. The bear was amazed at the stupidity of the rabbit, wasting his wish like that. It was the bear's second turn for a wish. "Well, I wish that all the bears in the next forest were female as well." Rabbit asked for a motorcycle and immediately hopped on it and gunned the engine. The bear was shocked that the rabbit was asking for these stupid things, after all, he could have asked for money and bought the motorcycle. For the last wish the bear thought for awhile and then said, "I wish that all the bears in the world, besides me, were female." The rabbit grinned, gunned the engine, and said "I wish that the bear was gay..."
Fri 28/05/04 at 22:10
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Why did the ant fall off the toilet-seat?

He got pi$$ed off.
Fri 28/05/04 at 12:10
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Why are their no Aspirins in the jungle?

Because the parrots eat em ol
Thu 27/05/04 at 23:26
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Scotsman,Englishman,Irishman are lost
in the forest.They get capured by a tribe.
The tribe tell the Scotsman, if he wants to
live he has to bring ten pieces of fruit back.
He brings back ten apples and the chief says
"If you can stick ten of these up your A**
without making a facial expression you will
be free." He gets to two and cries and they
kill him.The same rules apply for the englishman,
he comes back with ten berry's gets to eight and
burst's out laughing, they kill him.The Scotsman
and englishman meet in heaven,the Scotsman says
to the englishman "you were nearly free why did
you laugh?"The englishman replies
"I seen the Irishman coming back with Pineapples"

Thu 27/05/04 at 21:30
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Dear God wrote:
> The next step for Timmargh?
>
> [URL]http://www.bmx.me.uk/sticker.jpg[/URL]
>
> Even a possible sequel
>
> [URL]http://www.mchawking.com/images/pics/pro_wheelchair_2.jpg[/URL]

The first link doesn't work!! Seen the second one before ...
Thu 27/05/04 at 21:02
Regular
Hmph....

:|
Thu 27/05/04 at 21:01
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
The next step for Timmargh?

[URL]http://www.bmx.me.uk/sticker.jpg[/URL]

Even a possible sequel

[URL]http://www.mchawking.com/images/pics/pro_wheelchair_2.jpg[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.