GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Common Sense, You Bloody Idiot"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/05/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Rrrrraaaaahhhhhhh. I'm watching the vault, and a question that popped up was;

"What Italian landmark was originally named the 'Flavian Ampitheater'?"

Now firstly, two things that spring to mind are the leaning tower of Pisa, and the Colosseum, right?

And it's blatantly the Colosseum, considering an ampitheater is a place with rows of seats where you go for entertainment, right?

And even if you don't know the definition of 'ampitheater', the theater part of it should tell you the answer anyway, right?

Because the fact that the leaning tower of Pisa is, well, a tower, makes the theater part invalid, right?

Wrong.

"The leaning tower of Pisa?"

DIE DIE DIE.
Idiot.
Tue 25/05/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
bt yewr a scousa
rolf
Tue 25/05/04 at 20:48
Regular
Im so stupid, I didnt even acknowledge the "Italian landmark" bit of the question, so didnt think of anything apart from Rome when I finished the smelly question.

Even then, I wouldve struggled to think of the leaning tower.

Im a silly billy.

LMAO!111

(crag, yew smeel)
Tue 25/05/04 at 20:44
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I eated the purple berries. They taste like...burning.
Tue 25/05/04 at 20:43
Regular
no no no, I've heard far more stupid answers on the weakest link :

"In which Asian country are the primary languages Cantonese and Mandarin?"

"Spain?"
Tue 25/05/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Rrrrraaaaahhhhhhh. I'm watching the vault, and a question that popped up was;

"What Italian landmark was originally named the 'Flavian Ampitheater'?"

Now firstly, two things that spring to mind are the leaning tower of Pisa, and the Colosseum, right?

And it's blatantly the Colosseum, considering an ampitheater is a place with rows of seats where you go for entertainment, right?

And even if you don't know the definition of 'ampitheater', the theater part of it should tell you the answer anyway, right?

Because the fact that the leaning tower of Pisa is, well, a tower, makes the theater part invalid, right?

Wrong.

"The leaning tower of Pisa?"

DIE DIE DIE.
Idiot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.